#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked out on his feet from the first whistle. Fuck knows what his Friday night was like. Or maybe he played for the u18 this morning.

Should have been hooked.

Would have redeemed his game if he had just had a fucking shot on the one occasion he got in the box, instead of just running parallel with the box and then losing it.

Happy birthday though lad. Big game next week.

Praying that Pep doesn't even take him on Tuesday.

Think he’s been too arsed with his H&M photoshoot and other bollocks recently. Needs to get his head right again and focus on the pitch. The media might like to talk him up in a similar fashion to Ronaldo, but fuck me, if he dreams of following his footsteps he needs to buckle down. At the moment he wouldn’t get into Real Madrid B.

Think he’s been too arsed with his H&M photoshoot and other bollocks recently. Needs to get his head right again and focus on the pitch. The media might like to talk him up in a similar fashion to Ronaldo, but fuck me, if he dreams of following his footsteps he needs to buckle down. At the moment he wouldn’t get into Real Madrid B.

Not focussed at all. Game just passes him by.

We’re too easy to defend with wingers cutting inside. Zero width. Yesterday was a ridiculously monotonous exercise in futility. Again.

Something changed since last season. Unfocused performance today.

2 months of average form and this thread is a state again. Are we gonna ignore what we’ve seen in the last 2 years? He started the season on fire and he’ll get there again.

A lot of people on here said Sterling`s best position is LW, not me i think it is RW but since Marhez is poor on the left so be it, Sterling is struggling because he is the only pacy outlet and as such easy to mark and it seems easy to foul without recompense, that will change when Sane returns and we have a better balance, the only question is who is their back ups who have failed so far that some feel Sterling is not putting in a shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.