Post Match Thread - United (h)

Monkey gestures the Neanderlithic cnunt at the front of 111 and really hope this will be his last ever attendance at our ground.

Behind me & my young kids in the family stand 136 the language was so bad the c word used every 5 minutes, how do they get in without kids, they are all pissed up & beaked up absolute shits..

We bang on about other fans we have a problem, seen it 1st hand against Wigan at Wembley, Liverpool & ton8ght once again embarraced to be a blue with racists fuckers

I hope City nail them to highest cross

The game well we got what we deserved absolute fuck all...

Bleep all you want about refs & VAR we bottled it at the back & up top n9t fucking good enough..

Ederson kept us from being 4-0 down after 30 minutes & Walker the only other who can hold his head up.

If I was Foden I would be banging on the managers door in the morning how the fuck he isn't playing before Dave & Gundagun is a complete piss take.

Time is now up for our sentimental captain our best player since Bell, thanks for everything but now its time for Phil to shine..

Game 9ver for a few of them IMO, Stones awfull, Jesus just so poor & Sterling has just hit a wall

Pep stop being a complete prick & put Dino back in, go spend some money on Chillwell & put Phil & Garcia in the team

Time for a big change Inc the tactics before we are out of everything come Feb..

No, I'm just calling you out because you slag the club off at every opportunity and it pisses me off.

Aww poor you.

I don't slag the club off....I call out bad performances and call out people on here making excuses (like var). I love the club and the people who run it and the manager ( I've said a few times that regardless of results I'd keep pep forever as the way he represents our club is either style and dignity). There is also nothing to ever criticise our owners for.

However performances, tactics and individual players performances are all up for review ...good or bad....
People ignore the good/positives that people post as they invariably agree...but when there are poor performances then some people cannot handle it being pointed out and post stuff like you do attacking those who dare say that something ain't right or something wasn't good or disagreeing that the issue was the refs...well it wasn't... there tactics beat ours by attacking the clear weakness we have...plenty of people commenting on it in the pre match thread

All the VAR conspiracists need to show some dignity. We have undoubtedly been at the wrong end of its selective nature but not to the tune of 14 points... if Leicester win tomorrow they have genuine cause for complaint as dropped points too to a very dubious Mane

Yet pretty much every memorable chance in the game came from them....

That is by design not luck. We are predictable this season.. pack the box with a low block coax us in and then.. bang... counterattack and it’s complete bedlam.

why can’t people see this?
Predictable ? No way. We've scored 44 goals in 16 games without being at our best - with possession superiority. Top scorers. MU have scored 25. We've conceded 19 - 5 more than Liverpool. That's where our problem lies. No Vinnie, no Laporte (temporarily) and a young left back who since his op has worryingly lost some mobility and not regained his immense ability to cross a ball, and cannot play game after game.

I'm normally one of the optimists thinking we can win every game in the last 10 minutes or pull back any deficit in points. I still think we are the best team in he League and Pep is the best manager. But this tittle is gone now... Liverpool ain't blowing this.

I hate to say but, but it's time for Pep to show a bit of Bacon Faceness and cut the dross.and refresh the team. If he can do that and bring us back for the tittle next season he will cement his place as a management god. It's the one things he hasn't done so.far in his careers
We are not the best team in the league we are a mile off it, we have massively under performed this season, we laugh at the rags and say how shit they are, yet they have 3 points off us 3 points off Leicester 1 point off the dippers only points they have dropped, we were absolutely fucking shit today

Behind me & my young kids in the family stand 136 the language was so bad the c word used every 5 minutes, how do they get in without kids, they are all pissed up & beaked up absolute shits..

We bang on about other fans we have a problem, seen it 1st hand against Wigan at Wembley, Liverpool & ton8ght once again embarraced to be a blue with racists fuckers

I hope City nail them to highest cross

The game well we got what we deserved absolute fuck all...

Bleep all you want about refs & VAR we bottled it at the back & up top n9t fucking good enough..

Ederson kept us from being 4-0 down after 30 minutes & Walker the only other who can hold his head up.

If I was Foden I would be banging on the managers door in the morning how the fuck he isn't playing before Dave & Gundagun is a complete piss take.

Time is now up for our sentimental captain our best player since Bell, thanks for everything but now its time for Phil to shine..

Game 9ver for a few of them IMO, Stones awfull, Jesus just so poor & Sterling has just hit a wall

Pep stop being a complete prick & put Dino back in, go spend some money on Chillwell & put Phil & Garcia in the team

Time for a big change Inc the tactics before we are out of everything come Feb..
Chilwell is too slow.

Sterling has not hit a brick wall at all. Jesus is not a poor player either. You are expecting forwards to produce magic when they are playing in front of a midfield which is not functioning properly.

We put ourselves under pressure or VAR did. As you say we haven't been able to defend against teams that attack us all season.

Our best defender this season in Kyle Walker by some distance. Stones is in and out through injury.
Apart from one single slip up, Kyle was immense today. A few leg races with Rashford - comfortably quicker. While TAA has the better delivery, Kyle is the better defender. Pep dropping him for a few games has had the desired effect. Our defensive problems are down our left side

Not our best performance, but who knows what would have happened without that c*nt Oliver deciding the result from an armchair in Middlesex?

Oh, and don't bother telling me we deserved to lose, if you can't see how bent VAR is, then you must be as myopic as PiGMOL.

VAR is bent, but we lost this game tactically. We had all the warnings from United's previous game.

Predictable ? No way. We've scored 44 goals in 16 games without being at our best - with possession superiority. Top scorers. MU have scored 25. We've conceded 19 - 5 more than Liverpool. That's where our problem lies. No Vinnie, no Laporte (temporarily) and a young left back who since his op has worryingly lost some mobility and not regained his immense ability to cross a ball, and cannot play game after game.

Put your blue tinted glasses back in their case...

8 came in one game against a woeful Watford. And we ‘were’ free scoring up until a few months ago.. it has dried up.. we have been going through the motions.. I’ll ask you this..

how many games have was actually won in the last few months?

how many goals have we conceded?

And as for Mendy.. forget him mate.. he is done. I was massively excited by him after a 4/5 games.. that was two years ago.. he’s been pretty much injured the whole time.. he’s now immobile and can’t cross.... and he could never defend so... go figure.

Oh and yes we are missing Laporte, but 1) should never have been in the position with so few centre back options and 2) if you find yourself in that unfortunate position then play and set up according to your misfortune.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.