Var debate 2019/20

It’s always been like this but it’s harder to stomach with VAR, decisions given for against get blamed on refs being unsighted. Naively we thought that VAR would correct obvious mistakes (cheating) but we need to do it ourselves. When we won 198 points & 7 trophy’s in 2 seasons the refs were abysmal but we were that good, fck em let’s back to the levels we were, that’s why Pep won’t call out the cheating.

In days gone by the lino on the CB side would have flagged furiously for that handball with the Alty Tit on the other side and 'unsighted'. But not this season - VAR can deliver a definitive statement whether it complies with the LotG or not! VAR will provide the best opportunity for thirty years for a Dipper title and PiGMOL officials, as we have witnessed this season, are not going to let an honest and impartial application of the LotG get in the way!

It’s always been like this but it’s harder to stomach with VAR, decisions given for against get blamed on refs being unsighted. Naively we thought that VAR would correct obvious mistakes (cheating) but we need to do it ourselves. When we won 198 points & 7 trophy’s in 2 seasons the refs were abysmal but we were that good, fck em let’s back to the levels we were, that’s why Pep won’t call out the cheating.

Yer right, c, it has always been like this. I've called it institutionalised cheating by referees who will give a pen one half and an identical challenge the next for the other team will be waived away. VAR has simply allowed them to hide this 'cheating' by giving something that attempts to end discussion with a simple statement on a club's big screen - NO PENALTY, NO GOAL, OFFSIDE (if it were a sky blue shirt advantage) but PENALTY, GOAL if it benefits the scarlet hordes.

Would City have been awarded the penalty by Michael Oliver ?

Would Anthony Taylor have consulted VAR if the roles were reversed ?

The PL and PiGMOL have agreed agenda which assists the dippers and rags in order to keep their respective lemming hoardes watching the product .

Conspiracy theory ? Dead fucking right .

The game of football is fucked .

3 handballs not given.

It’s all in our heads, I got told this yday by a Boro fan, I said I’m not watching today (I’m in Oz) as I know we’ll get cheated & we aren’t at the levels to beat a team & team of bent officials. He won’t have watched, he’ll see the write up & a few clips & then he’ll tell me how brilliant the Dippers are.

it’s Fcking easy to lie & cheat, it’s annoying but when you measure against some of the most horrific & disgusting things that corporations, governments do, do we really believe justice will prevail.

Would City have been awarded the penalty by Michael Oliver ?

Would Anthony Taylor have consulted VAR if the roles were reversed ?

The PL and PiGMOL have agreed agenda which assists the dippers and rags in order to keep their respective lemming hoardes watching the product .

Conspiracy theory ? Dead fucking right .

The game of football is fucked .
Absolutely done with it

I mean there was a meeting couple weeks ago PL bosses and Mike Riley what happened with that?

Seriously, how is Michael Oliver allowed to ref our games in any capacity after everything this season?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.