#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it before but those injuries have caused him to lose a bit of pace

It's his passing that is the strangest of all. He is having problems with some passes that are simple enough for pub player to execute. I've seen him doing impossible ones, but last few weeks he is, at times, struggling with the simplest one.

That corner today where he played it straight to a rag and only a Walker foul stopped the attack was a really sloppy bit of football from someone with his ability. He didn’t run the game and it is very alarming that our midfield were not able to get the better of Fred/Mctominay and Lingaard

I know which one had a better game unfortunately

McTommy was on the winning team ,but KDB never stopped trying to create chances and was our most effective midfield player , the Rag just broke up play and did the dirty work , if that means he had a better game because his team got the three points , then fair play.

He is trying, nobody can't deny that, but there is nothing special there for some time now.And he knows it, better than those that think he was phenomenal today.
There are no runners,raz is out of form,gabby can't stay onside and there is no sane,rather than going around the place having a go at every player think about the bigger pic

He’s not an intricate player imo. He’s less good when there’s no space. Not the same player without sane and without sterling on right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.