Ban Them For Life

There is a saying in Bosnian: "What sober thinks, drunk says"
Agreed being a drunken racist makes you a sober racist.
Doesn't matter how pissed I am I'd never make those gestures.. Because fundamentally at my core I'm not racist.
If you do that drunk or sober your a racist.

I think being banned for life is the least of his problems.

He has put his entire family at risk.

He best not read social media.

Humiliate and ban for life. Don't need that shit at our club or anywhere for that matter.

Whoever it was should be ashamed, the media don’t need an excuse to drag our Club through the mud.

We are all pissed off at losing to that shower, but most of us can take it on the chin and not lower ourselves to the gutter.

Maybe it’s because I’ve had a drink but by ‘defending it’ I meant the people trying to say it wasn’t clear what he was doing. I took it as clear as day what it was so anyone saying otherwise is implicitly defending it to me

You’re out of order with that. I saw the still first and had him condemned. Then I saw the video and wasn’t totally convinced. Not least because he wasn’t even looking at Fred. That is in no way defending him - IF he was being a racist c*nt then he deserves a life ban, but to prove it the club will probably need witnesses, not the Court Of Bluemoon and Twitter. There was a steward nearby so surely he heard something, and of course other fans in the vicinity.

Anyway, I see the story has moved on this morning and it’s now Sterling’s fault. Now there’s a fucking surprise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.