Post Match Thread - United (h)

Injuries, new players bedding in, some not performing to their usual high standards and bloody VAR.

Disappointing performances for many of the matches this season. The league has gone, both domestic cup competitions should be the priority, forget the CL we are not good enough.

I thought we played far too open in the 1st half. Not closing them down aggressive enough. We were actually lucky to trail by two even if the handball decision would’ve went for us. But that will only happen if we lead by at least 3 goals. Theirs was a penalty.

2nd half we did play more aggressive and pushed them back to defend with 9 or 10. But created little. Hardly any ideas or individual brilliance.

I understand Otamendi for Stones. As for Stones despite being 25 I think he won’t make it with us. Angelino was exposed but so would Mendy. Zinchenko does make out left side tick better.
Bringing on Mahrez was hardly a brain breaking thought.
Loafs day Pep should’ve brought on Foden instead of Gundogan. I disagree. Foden likes to play deep and that was the area that was already filled with players. Gundogan could create more from the position he took over from Rodri.

League is gone. Concentrate on cup competitions and Chimps League. And we need to finish top 4. I think we do that but injuries need to stop and ones injured back asap. Any team losing players like Laporte Sane Zinchenko and Aguero suffers.

The pace at which the fkers are going ....they may even break the 100 point break

Bad day on and off the pitch. On it, Rodri and the centre halves exposed by full backs and midfielders not wanting to do the dirty work of chasing back . The sight of a line of 4 forwards watching united break and score the 2nd goal was not the city we know. Off it, city fans spouting bile for the whole game.

It’s the fucking 500 corners we get every week that pisses me off, you just know nothing will come of them. Watching Kev take his 90th of the day, to see it nodded away yet again,is what does me in, I now don’t give a shit when we get one.

It’s the fucking 500 corners we get every week that pisses me off, you just know nothing will come of them. Watching Kev take his 90th of the day, to see it nodded away yet again,is what does me in, I now don’t give a shit when we get one.

Even though we actually scored from one yesterday?! That was the single positive I took from the game!

Woken up this morning and still reeling. Don’t mind losing, even to them... it’s the manner of the defeat that’s hard to take.

And the fact we only actually had any urgency whatsoever when Otamendi scored makes it even more frustrating

Bad day on and off the pitch. On it, Rodri and the centre halves exposed by full backs and midfielders not wanting to do the dirty work of chasing back . The sight of a line of 4 forwards watching united break and score the 2nd goal was not the city we know. Off it, city fans spouting bile for the whole game.

I don't see how you can say Walker didn't chase back. He saved our bacon on a number of occasions by doing exactly that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.