Ban Them For Life

Which part of the block was this?

I've been in there in the past and suspected I've heard some low key dodgy mutterings but have never been certain due to being too far away.

It was to the right of the exit tunnel a few rows down. A man who had obviously bought a ticket from a tout was sat there and must have celebrated a United goal but in no way was he a hard core rag. He looked like someone who was at his first game and couldn’t understand the fuss. Steward was useless in dealing with it and he almost got punched and then was abused on his way out which led to an almighty shitstorm in the area towards the man who abused him who then almost got lynched by some other lads.

I’m not sure if the man abusing was a regular or not.

the stewarding in SS3 is abysmal.

You’re out of order with that. I saw the still first and had him condemned. Then I saw the video and wasn’t totally convinced. Not least because he wasn’t even looking at Fred. That is in no way defending him - IF he was being a racist c*nt then he deserves a life ban, but to prove it the club will probably need witnesses, not the Court Of Bluemoon and Twitter. There was a steward nearby so surely he heard something, and of course other fans in the vicinity.

Anyway, I see the story has moved on this morning and it’s now Sterling’s fault. Now there’s a fucking surprise!

He wasn’t looking at Fred, he was looking at Lingard.

If his actions on the clip aren’t him doing monkey chants, what is your explanation?

It was to the right of the exit tunnel a few rows down. A man who had obviously bought a ticket from a tout was sat there and must have celebrated a United goal but in no way was he a hard core rag. He looked like someone who was at his first game and couldn’t understand the fuss. Steward was useless in dealing with it and he almost got punched and then was abused on his way out which led to an almighty shitstorm in the area towards the man who abused him who then almost got lynched by some other lads.

I’m not sure if the man abusing was a regular or not.

the stewarding in SS3 is abysmal.

Ah, right.

I'm talking about more towards the back of the stand. In fairness, I'm not certain about what I'm saying anyway.

I don’t think it’s clear cut either no stewards reacted nearby, if his guilty fuck him but let’s wait and see

He’s done it for a few seconds. There’s two stewards next to him, one of which definitely was looking towards the pitch at that point and wouldn’t have seen him. It’s loud down there as well so may not of heard anything, or the accused might not have made any noise whilst doing it and just did the actions.

Again, if it wasn’t monkey chants then what was it? Happy to consider any explanations you have.

This moron deserves everything he gets...the added pressure is that he has tarnished the rest of his family

Can anyone explain why this so called fan would choose to wear red clothing as i find that very strange ?

Hope the club move fast to ban this idiot along with any others that think thuggish and racist behaviour is acceptable

He’s done it for a few seconds. There’s two stewards next to him, one of which definitely was looking towards the pitch at that point and wouldn’t have seen him. It’s loud down there as well so may not of heard anything, or the accused might not have made any noise whilst doing it and just did the actions.

Again, if it wasn’t monkey chants then what was it? Happy to consider any explanations you have.
Looked to me like monkey chants, and the furtive way he stopped was like he suddenly had second thoughts about something he was doing. However, if that couple of seconds of footage we've all seen is all there is it might be a brave legal call to ban him or certainly sack him from his job.

I’m with a few on here, it looks ALMOST certainly like monkey chants and if it was the dick should be prosecuted not just banned....BUT are we 100% certain beyond any doubt? Because that fella is going to get lynched, social media is after his blood and he is probably going to get sacked from his work, young family he’s providing for?
I’m nearby by in 107 and some strange antics go on over in that corner, half of them spend more time mocking and abusing the other fans than watching the game.

It does look bad but if he was making monkey gestures/noises, I would have expected to see some reaction from the players, fans and stewards near him but didn't see any. I have read of a racist incident in SS3 yesterday where the offending guy almost got lynched but strangely nobody close by seemed to bat an eyelid at this incident. As I said, it looks bad but perhaps we should wait for the result of any investigation before condemning him.

It may have been just didn’t see anyone round him react.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.