Ban Them For Life

A thoroughly miserable day compounded by the ignorance of certain individuals , which ultimately reflects on Man City.

Spread across today's newspapers to increase the animosity already shown to the club by the media.

Well done you absolute cnuts .

Yes it's certainly been a shitstain of a season so far on and off the field.

Exactly, but some want him killed ffs. There's a lot worse shit than this going on in the world but anything racist related seems to be the worst crime of all in 2019. I agree ban him from football and a serious talking to from his enployers which might lead to a sacking, job done.

Sense of proportion has gone.

There's no doubt this guy has shamed City, our black players, and should be banned, and maybe even lose his job (although that's not an easy call at all), but some of the talk about imprisoning him and beating him up is a bit extreme.

How many were singing Munich songs yesterday? A few hundred. A lot of people would argue that celebrating the death of people is as bad if not worse than racism but I'm not sure we should be locking people up for it or putting them instantly out of work.

Ban the guy, chalk him down as an exception (because he was), and move on.

Just looking at footage again the stewards are doing nothing not that they get paid enough to deal with that but why on earth did the police not move down ???!! I see more police outside or doing very little at the back of the stands. Surely put a few cops with cameras down there and fans would soon wind their necks in. Not difficult to solve is it really.

the police & club were very slow to respond to a few issues yesterday (some very close to me that didn’t get dealt with) they need to review the match day security after all of this & stop relying on kids in yellow jackets who get paid probably less than £10 an hour to sort issues. Must be crazy to do that job on segregation lines. Braver than me.

Society in general doesn't deal with racism very well. The great thing with football is the action can brutal and swift. Banned from football and no job for Christmas is about right for that scumbag.

Unless you are a player in which case you get a couple of game ban and a slap on the wrist fine.

Sense of proportion has gone.

... and maybe even lose his job (although that's not an easy call at all)....
Somebody has posted a 6-year old tweet from the guy to his Company's official Twitter account. Its hard to decipher, because it looks like its been written by a 3 year old, but someone could get sacked for the content of said tweet alone.

Racism unacceptable, don’t just ban him - jail the stupid cvnt

Throwing things at their players - perfectly acceptable general football yobbery
Throwing things at players is not “perfectly acceptable” anything you utter tit. The only positive thing about the issues in this thread is that 95%+ of City fans in it are condemning all the shit including the throwing of objects at players. It would have been nice to hear some similar condemnation of bricking a bus and throwing flares under it on RAWK. Unfortunately there is only one fan base getting shit from the media. And you think it’s perfectly acceptable behaviour to throw objects at people, you are a dick. Ban anyone throwing objects, as well as anyone guilty of racism

I think that will be crucial. The footage we see is not good regardless but short cctv clips don’t show the whole story. I’m hoping it picks out all the idiots yesterday from throwing objects to blues fighting with each other soon after they deal with the racial matter.

be interesting if he & his group were season ticket holders. Somebody already mentioned it but what blue wears red against Utd! Very bizarre.

so embarrassing for the majority of us blues as I really thought we had a better fan base than that our team & club certainly deserve much better from the fans.

lets get the evidence in then I’m sure the club & police will deal with it. I’d say the club have enough to ban him & a few other idiots in that corner as it stands.

still can’t believe how they behaved even our players had to plea with them to stop. Huge embarrassment for the club.

And then some of the players were getting abused. When KDB went over he wasn’t getting a warm redemption that’s for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.