Post Match Thread - United (h)

It's happening every game though, teams are just running through us without anyone putting a tackle in

The press has gone from the front, we wouldn’t let these fuckers out of their half last season. Look at the Wolves and Liverpool game too, as soon as the ball breaks down in the opposition half we don’t go get it or pen a team in, gives the opposition time to get their head up and pick a pass and get us with a transition.

who in particular is not trying - in your opinion
Who mentioned not trying? The team has underperformed. VAR and injuries are a factor but do not mask the fact that we are not at the races.

Right slept on it , well tried to sleep !. Two parts to my rant this morning

The team is a million miles away to what we have been use to. The quick 1,2 touch flowing football has been replaced with players taken slow 7,8 touches, that says to me no confidence. Why do our wingers do the same every game very rarely take on a defender and just cut inside to a crowded box ?. Why wont anyone shoot ? Why dont we counter attack instead we are nice and slow so the opposition can get their 10 behind the ball ? What has happened to our press?. Playing teams who play long to fast forwards why dont our defenders drop 10yds giving them less room ?. Has the team subconsciously been effective by VAR ? Knowing they are likely at some point of the game to be screwed at least once. I couldnt understand how Foden didnt come on, it's getting silly game after game we get over run or lack place yet Pep wont use him or our youth.

As a game going fan who does 600 miles per game sometimes with a stop over , I now have to question should I keep paying to watch a product that is bent. It's not just yesterday but I think nearly every game this season VAR has screwed us, and its costing me alot of enjoyment and expense. I am thinking of taking the rest of the season 'off' , I am still knackered from the last 14 games of last season and I seem to be lacking the 'fight' this season knowing VAR will screw us. Coming to matches takes most of my weekend and for what to watch a league which is bent. This isnt sour grapes as soon as I saw what happen at home to spurs I knew the league have at last got a tool which stop City. The cheating is clear to see but clubs etc are to scared to speak out. Even the utd fan at the desk at the premier inn said Fred's was a pen and he doesnt understand VAR !
Anyway I will be back up for the Leicester game I dont know if I will be giving it 100% as part of me says at some point we will get screwed it's sad but after 59yrs I like I am losing interest in football as a bent product. Still love City to bits but can I as a person allow a product the premier league a bent product to upset my whole weekend and take my hard earned money for much more longer. The ref in the shed can give what he wants he doesnt have to justify his decisions wish I had a job like that. Might have spend more time with the wife now !!!!!
That 14 game run would never have happened if VAR had been available, Liverpool would have been Champions with games to spare.

Our performance was utterly embarrassing .Not one player seemed up for it.What midfield we had was overrun and bypassed at will.They could have been 3-0 up after 10 mins and still Pep & the players refused to change the style of play.The Burnley game only papered over the cracks. We have had two brilliant seasons and it looks like the effort put in has caught up with us

It's happening every game though, teams are just running through us without anyone putting a tackle in
Because there’s no variation in our attack
Double up on bernado and Raheem and we fucked
Then we lose ball and other teams know this and set up to break
Dave adds nothing anymore he is a passenger
Even when we score first we don’t look the part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.