Bring the Noise

First few minutes today was great but then it went flat as usual.

I give up trying to understand the atmosphere anymore. city fans to busy fighting with each other today than supporting the team even if they looked a bit clueless.

something needs to change

Fans got what we deserved today. Nowt. No passion, no desire, constant griping. No points. United fans bossed us after 10 minutes, then their team did.

Well... that was disappointing to say the least. Instead of pushing on the team we were all silent after we went 2-0 down. The players lost intensity as the game went on, and we didn't give them a push. Without Nico's goal... oh boy..
Not one to make excuses but after the second went in the stadium went flat and the way we were playing I and loads others knew we lost it. Always say that what happens on the pitch shouldn’t make a difference in the stands but the players offered nothing going forward and gave nothing for us to cheer about

Not one to make excuses but after the second went in the stadium went flat and the way we were playing I and loads others knew we lost it. Always say that what happens on the pitch shouldn’t make a difference in the stands but the players offered nothing going forward and gave nothing for us to cheer about

I get what you are saying @Danny0161 but if we were feeling flat, how do you think the players were feeling? That is exactly when they NEED our noise, they need us, the fans, to be making a noise when they are feeling down. The big screen at half time said it.WE FIGHT TO THE END. That applies to us as well as the players. JMHO

If you lucky match goers can get this going after the Bring on the Champions Please please please
You are my City
My only City
You make me appy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know just
How much I love you
So please don’t take my City away

Na na na na Blues
Repeat X6
So please don’t take my City away

You Are My City

And continue till the red bastards have clearly had enough
Please
Thank you
I tried getting that going a few games back in 110 mate. About 30 FOCs sang it but it soon fizzled out. A lot of blues don't know it. Shame really as sang loud it always got the hairs on the back of my neck stand up in a sense of pride back in the days of standing on the kippax. I'm going to keep trying to get it going. Too good a song to be kept in our archives.

Fans got what we deserved today. Nowt. No passion, no desire, constant griping. No points. United fans bossed us after 10 minutes, then their team did.

I certainly didn't get what I deserved! I deserved to have a fuckin' ref and VAR shed wallah who applied the written LotG. I didn't get that. As for passion, my head is still throbbing from the shouting, yelling and singing from the FOCs in CBL3! As for griping, the only thing I could manage when we made a mistake, as I always do, was a slight 'Oops'!

The fans react to what is on the pitch. It was pretty obvious after 10 minutes that we were getting picked off regularly and it became obvious that they'd eventually score. If the stubborn **** on the touchline had made a change and got his players to fight a little bit, the atmosphere would have changed. But alas, no. Cycle the ball. Rinse and repeat.

It's not conducive to creating a good atmosphere when you've seen it fail a number of times already this season

Fair play to the guy who runs city on tour Twitter. The banners and the flags ( I think he had made) in ss2/3 looked fantastic.

They should be there every game

The fans react to what is on the pitch. It was pretty obvious after 10 minutes that we were getting picked off regularly and it became obvious that they'd eventually score. If the stubborn **** on the touchline had made a change and got his players to fight a little bit, the atmosphere would have changed. But alas, no. Cycle the ball. Rinse and repeat.

It's not conducive to creating a good atmosphere when you've seen it fail a number of times already this season

I agree. When we went 1-0 down there was actually a lot of cheering and shouting in support of the team. But when it went 2-0 and pretty much knowing it was near impossible to get back, it is very hard to get singing. I have no voice this morning now.

My Dad keeps complaining people on the third tier told him to be quiet time and time again. He said they recommended he moves to the South Stand. Imagine, just imagine, you get that game after game... I'm annoyed because I moved my Dad from the South Stand as we couldn't afford to keep going at that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.