Ban Them For Life

My 12-year-old boy was sat next to me asking why people were throwing stuff?

I told him there are plenty of people in life who know no better and consider stuff like that absolutely normal behaviour.

As for the racist scumbags, a stain across all areas of society.

the policing and stewarding is poor. The latter particularly.
The smoke from the toilets at half time was that bad I could bearly breath, just a mass of fog trapped in there. Went to complain to the stewards, they just turned round and said it's up to higher management, complain to them!!! Well what the fuck are you stood there doing then, exactly?

I had the unfortunate displeasure of being on the row behind this idiot. He isn’t a regular on the front of 110 so he had either got someone else’s ticket or a day tripper. He was behaving strangely all game looking for fights , was arguing with the elderly lady next to him at one point bundled he over to which the other lady she was with started having a go at him and he just kept telling her to fuck off. He kept disappearing up and down the stairs. When the scuffle happened in the aisle of 111/110 he was right in the middle of it surrounded by stewards , he was looking for trouble wherever he could find it.
And then the monkey noises... he was just an all round idiot.

Sense of proportion has gone.

There's no doubt this guy has shamed City, our black players, and should be banned, and maybe even lose his job (although that's not an easy call at all), but some of the talk about imprisoning him and beating him up is a bit extreme.

How many were singing Munich songs yesterday? A few hundred. A lot of people would argue that celebrating the death of people is as bad if not worse than racism but I'm not sure we should be locking people up for it or putting them instantly out of work.

Ban the guy, chalk him down as an exception (because he was), and move on.
In a nutshell, no more, no less.

So some people who go to the pub to watch football are wife beaters? Ridiculous statement without foundation or thought. Domestic violence and abuse has many criteria, you can’t correlate football fans who drink with beating their partners, you have no evidence, empirical or factual

I was suggesting that people who gob off and start on other blues at the match might be aggressive at home too. Simmer down, its too early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.