Ban Them For Life

Zero sympathy with him here. I don't want him being killed obviously and I wish his family was never involved with their photos showed and stuff, but him getting imprisoned, getting a pasting and losing a job is very fine with me.
The punishment has to fit the crime and beating someone up and imprisonment is not justified in this case. Community action, education, suspended sentence, banned from football, all options for this idiot.

There are some countries that made up their own laws and punishments without legal precedent or reasonable thinking, those countries generally descended into a spiral of violence and instability, ring any bells?

I had the unfortunate displeasure of being on the row behind this idiot. He isn’t a regular on the front of 110 so he had either got someone else’s ticket or a day tripper. He was behaving strangely all game looking for fights , was arguing with the elderly lady next to him at one point bundled he over to which the other lady she was with started having a go at him and he just kept telling her to fuck off. He kept disappearing up and down the stairs. When the scuffle happened in the aisle of 111/110 he was right in the middle of it surrounded by stewards , he was looking for trouble wherever he could find it.
And then the monkey noises... he was just an all round idiot.

Do us all a huge favour, contact the club and make a formal witness statement

The punishment has to fit the crime and beating someone up and imprisonment is not justified in this case. Community action, education, suspended sentence, banned from football, all options for this idiot.

There are some countries that made up their own laws and punishments without legal precedent or reasonable thinking, those countries generally descended into a spiral of violence and instability, ring any bells?

Exactly about the ring thing. I know very well what this type of idiots are capable for when not dealt with properly and have zero sympathies for whatever they get. Him getting a pasting is obviously not a part of legal procedure, but if someone kicked the shit out of him, I wouldn't care. I'm not sure I believe a lot in non-voluntary reeducation and found out that kicking someone to his wallet does wonders in behaving, so him losing a job is very good stuff, will make him think not twice, but 100 times before doing it again.

It's not an accident this kind of stuff is happening more and more in last few years after it has been almost completely eradicated in civilized word. Many forms of ****iness and hate has been normalized and became a part of mainstream politics in last few years. The skin color racism is last thing that still stands as completely unacceptable, if that barrier fells, we're all fucked. No softness here.

Last edited:
We've actually got some dick heads in this thread saying it's OK to throw lighters at players. There's some utter scum following our club.

I think maybe some fans jus react to a reaction and instinctively defend our own. For 30 years I have accepted that the majority of football fans and people in general have racist ideas. Humanity is wonderful but some ideas are ugly and can take hold. What is more shocking for me is not the incident itself but the reaction from some fans who think this has come from nowhere. Society bans racism but it does not fight racist ideas.

Racist behaviour at City? Shop them. Let the club ship them out. It ain't snitching or being a grass. It is simply looking after the good name of City. We are impeccable means nowt when some tool with half an ounce of brain decides to go all Tommy Robinson. Do we really want that at our club, in our city and for our kids to see and hear? Not a chance. This is 2019. It wasn't right ever and it should have gone a long time ago. Cause or political divides aside, we're all human. Punish them the hard way. Let them feel the pain and the absolute humiliation that fellow fans are feeling now because of a proper village idiot.

And chucking stuff at professional players... remember Bellamy getting a bashing at the Swamp. We all complained. We all moaned. Why did someone thing that projectiles at the Etihad was agood idea? Throw your boos, your voice, your hisses and your chants. Grow some cahunas and go battle some terrorist-tosspot with a narwal tusk by all means or run to the middle east and take on Isis or whoever but chucking stuff at defenceless sportsmen and rival fans is scummy. Ban them too. They don't represent us.

Educate every single one of them.

Make them serve week after week of racism awareness.
Make them campaign for equality.
Make them see what they need to be, to be part of our club.

We've actually got some dick heads in this thread saying it's OK to throw lighters at players. There's some utter scum following our club.

You only just noticed.

Our fan base has always had a fair share of cùnts in it, we just choose at time to pretend we don't.

Ban anyone involved for life

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.