Post Match Thread - United (h)

The morning after the night before, and my blood pressure is still through the roof.
I don't mind getting beat, we've had years of experience getting beat, I hate getting beat by the scum, again we've years of experience getting beat by them.
But yesterday was different, my expectations have changed, we are now a world class team, in the past we weren't, what I can't stand is tired, insipid, below standard shit that I witnessed yesterday, where was the passion, where was the fight, it's a friggin derby, Pep got schooled by friggin OGS.
Stop putting square pegs in round holes, Fern needs to be playing in midfield, by playing him at centre back we've weakened our midfield immensely, Bernardo isn't a right winger, best player in the league last year when covering Kev who was injured.
Stop the inverted wingers, it's taking all the pace out of our play, David should only be used sparingly, he can't do 3 games in a week.
Stones as gone to pot he's like a rabbit in a headlight, Angelino was woeful.
We made a bang average scum side look decent, every time they attacked I feared the worse, we openly mock them, but we were outplayed and out thought by a team with Shaw, Lingard, Mctominey n Fred in the starting 11, that's what pissed me off.

We weren’t over run in midfield, they just completely carved through it at will and looked like scoring with every bloody break, of which there were many! Having watched the match, the stats for yesterday’s game rally don’t count for anything, it pains me to say but we were well beaten and I’m still fuming about it.
The stats also say we scored the same amount of goals from open play, we were not well beaten their counter was good and the created the better chances but we created more and with better reffing and VAR might have had more penalties

I'm worried about the Leicester game, now. I truly am. Because they do what United did, only far better. It could get seriously ugly.

It’s hard to predict at the moment because there are two City sides at the moment - one that plays well and one that doesn’t. It will depend which one turns up for the Leicester game.

We weren’t over run in midfield, they just completely carved through it at will and looked like scoring with every bloody break, of which there were many! Having watched the match, the stats for yesterday’s game rally don’t count for anything, it pains me to say but we were well beaten and I’m still fuming about it.
No way. We're vulnerable to even the worst teams on the counter because our leader and best in the Prem centre back has gone, our rising elite CB has been under the surgeon's knife, our LB can't play a run of games after his surgery, his stand-in has been under the surgeon's knife and our best in the Prem DM who closes down opponents before they can attack us has to play CB. We play unconventional football (thank god for that), so when we don't have fully bedded-in players to choose from it shows. It's not like replacing a full back at Manure - win the ball get up and down the line when you can. To play full back for us you have to do more than that. We play high risk (risk and reward) football that takes time to adapt to. We have to accept the downside to the way we play.

No, I don't go through people's post history, I only went through yours as your name only pops up when we lose.
And to my amazement after going through your post history it backs up my accusations 100%.
You're the boring fucker with your shite every time we lose.
I'm asking you straight out now, why do you never post when we win and big up pep and the boys?
It's a simple question with a simple answer but I feel that you will ignore it, tell me to bore off or bury your head in the sand.
Praised this teams performances in plenty of avenues of life, sorry if it's not met your "bigging up" quota on BM. The reason for that is I have the time and inclination to do it, instead of scouring posters history like some sad bastard. Look, I know you're still smarting from yesterday bit it will pass and you'll feel better in a day or two.

Koulibaly will be on the market in the Summer and by then he'll be 29 so I can't see us signing him - we generally sign younger players. Pep won't sign an out and out stopper - to play for Pep you also have to be comfortable enough to go past players with the ball and pick a pass like a midfielder - or have the potential to do that stuff to a high level.

Sometimes you just have to buy an older player; it should just be the exception rather than the rule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.