Ban Them For Life

A neanderthal, who according to reports has family who are black, and an army veteran who was probably seen by some as a hero up until yesterday

I was in the middle of it. Pissed and coked up young blues (the bogs at half time was like a scene from scarface). Came back from a beer at half time and a young lad was stood in my seat. Told him to move and he said "fuck off, there are loads of seats, go find one". Moved him out of my seat. He then proceeds to sway up and down the rows trying to stand where he wants. The stewards then come over and ask to see his season ticket/ match ticket and then he and about 50 others react like they had just all been abused in the worst way possible.

Was at a mates after the game and said that it was the nastiest in terms of atmosphere I had experienced for a while.

It was that bad, most of the dickheads Infront were giving KDB and Merlin shit for trying to calm us all down during the Fred corner bollocks.
Oh right. Coke and beer explains why he came up the aisle wrestling with stewards acting like he was 10 men.

How can they support our club when the owner has brown skin?
Because they are dick heads. Like it or not, if you get 50-60 thousand people together in a football ground then the sheer numbers make it statistically certain that among them will be racists, murderers, paedos, robbers, people who mug old ladies and even scousers.

Because they are dick heads. Like it or not, if you get 50-60 thousand people together in a football ground then the sheer numbers make it statistically certain that among them will be racists, murderers, paedos, robbers, people who mug old ladies and even scousers.

woah, steady on :)

I was in the middle of it. Pissed and coked up young blues (the bogs at half time was like a scene from scarface). Came back from a beer at half time and a young lad was stood in my seat. Told him to move and he said "fuck off, there are loads of seats, go find one". Moved him out of my seat. He then proceeds to sway up and down the rows trying to stand where he wants. The stewards then come over and ask to see his season ticket/ match ticket and then he and about 50 others react like they had just all been abused in the worst way possible.

Was at a mates after the game and said that it was the nastiest in terms of atmosphere I had experienced for a while.

It was that bad, most of the dickheads Infront were giving KDB and Merlin shit for trying to calm us all down during the Fred corner bollocks.

Sounds like a Wembley cup final. Were any regulars?

Mate it was fucking rank, kicked off right behind me, my young lad shit himself I was fuming. We just got up and left after the corner incident, fucking embarrassing.

After spending 5 minutes on Twitter to see who the nobhead is it’s clear as day that he’s a racist **** and yesterday wasn’t just a heat of the moment thing.
Fuck him and his backward thinking.

After spending 5 minutes on Twitter to see who the nobhead is it’s clear as day that he’s a racist **** and yesterday wasn’t just a heat of the moment thing.
Fuck him and his backward thinking.
I think you need a unanimous verdict from Twitter,instagram and Facebook before you can torch his house?

This is the big issue. Is the guy a scumbag if he did what has been reported? Absolutely and we don't want him anywhere near our club. He will suffer for it greatly personally. Judging from his Facebook pictures he is a City fan whether we like it or not. He will be banned for life which deprives him of going to games for probably a minimum twenty years, good health prevailing. In his neighbourhood and socially he will have a tough time and if it goes to court and he is convicted it is a horribly label to have attached to your name. To take away his method of earning a living though will have a huge impact on his family who didn't have any part in this. If they lose their home and go on benefits his wife and kids suffer, the kids in particular and the taxpayer has to pick up the bill as well. I know some will say he should have thought about that and I understand that point of view but I feel for the innocent parties caught up in it all.

But equally his employer won't want to be seen being associated with and possibly condoning what he did by letting him keep his job.
Sad state of affairs but we live in a world now with cameras capturing everything and social media spreading it like wildfire where these are the consequences for anyone stupid/naive enough to try this kind of thing and think it's funny/acceptable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.