Ban Them For Life

I had the unfortunate displeasure of being on the row behind this idiot. He isn’t a regular on the front of 110 so he had either got someone else’s ticket or a day tripper. He was behaving strangely all game looking for fights , was arguing with the elderly lady next to him at one point bundled he over to which the other lady she was with started having a go at him and he just kept telling her to fuck off. He kept disappearing up and down the stairs. When the scuffle happened in the aisle of 111/110 he was right in the middle of it surrounded by stewards , he was looking for trouble wherever he could find it.
And then the monkey noises... he was just an all round idiot.
Maybe he was a Chelsea fan?

If more of them would be jailed and heavily punished, less of them there would be.

You are right but as someone who has worked in the Home Office and Probation Service - I get annoyed when the government and politicians (and in turn the media and wider public) react to each and every incident with a ‘send em all to prison and give them tougher sentences’ response but those same people have decimated the Prison and Probation services of resources. I was in Birmingham Prison a few weeks ago (visiting with work) and all the inmates are locked down 23 hours a day because there’s no resources - hows that gonna rehabilitate anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.