Arteta

I might be being unfair, but I think Pep's decision making since swapping Torrent for Arteta has become worse. I'm not going to be sad to see him leave.

Maybe a reshuffle in the coaching staff is what the squad needs.

Including the manager himself.
His one tactic (no plan B) and refusal to change when things aren't going to plan really grate on me.
I know a lot of the pep fanboys will obviously disagree but I wouldn't be too sad to see him go at the end of season.
There was life before him and there will be a life after him.

Including the manager himself.
His one tactic (no plan B) and refusal to change when things aren't going to plan really grate on me.
I know a lot of the pep fanboys will obviously disagree but I wouldn't be too sad to see him go at the end of season.
There was life before him and there will be a life after him.
What's a plan B and how many top teams have them? Is it a big bloke on the bench, in which case it's a waste of a wage and a squad place and which player good enough is going to sit on the bench to be plan B. He'll adapt plan A and make it work as well as the last 2 seasons did. Anyway I suspect and hope we have 2 or 3 more years of Pep he won't change and we'll win more trophies.

What's a plan B and how many top teams have them? Is it a big bloke on the bench, in which case it's a waste of a wage and a squad place and which player good enough is going to sit on the bench to be plan B. He'll adapt plan A and make it work as well as the last 2 seasons did. Anyway I suspect and hope we have 2 or 3 more years of Pep he won't change and we'll win more trophies.

You'll be hoping for a while then pal, whilst i'll admit we've been pig unlucky with injuries this season the squad we have should be more than adequate to at least challenge for the league.
We've been wonderful the past few seasons but sometimes things go a bit stale and certain changes are required to move forwards.

You'll be hoping for a while then pal, whilst i'll admit we've been pig unlucky with injuries this season the squad we have should be more than adequate to at least challenge for the league.
We've been wonderful the past few seasons but sometimes things go a bit stale and certain changes are required to move forwards.
So 198 points and 5 trophies in the last 2 seasons don't get you any credit in the bank and let the most successful coach of the last 10 years a chance to fix it ? Baby bathwater mean anything to you ?

So 198 points and 5 trophies in the last 2 seasons don't get you any credit in the bank and let the most successful coach of the last 10 years a chance to fix it ? Baby bathwater mean anything to you ?

You sound like my rag mate (I know) always bangs on about winning the treble but ultimately it is now in the past.
We live in the present and right now things aren't looking too rosy.
Wake up ffs
Body language is everything but pep just doesn't look like he wants to be here from next season and beyond, the man looks fed up imo.

You sound like my rag mate (I know) always bangs on about winning the treble but ultimately it is now in the past.
We live in the present and right now things aren't looking too rosy.
Wake up ffs
Body language is everything but pep just doesn't look like he wants to be here from next season and beyond, the man looks fed up imo.
So no, no credit and throw it all out, just stupid IMO. Body language expert are we ?

Don’t know enough about what he actually does to have an opinion on Arteta. He looks like a good listener but not very proactive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.