Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

The reason he is not replacing David with Foden is because because Phil is a pure midfielder.
Peps experiment with Silva being given a free role is failing.

Change is needed.

We aren't we're discussing rebuilding, next season and what we need.
As I said, I am not the one in denial that Liverpool are a better side than us this season

We need to rebuild and start this January.

A quality CB and LB addition this team could still win silverware.

Ederson,
Walker
Laporte,
New Centre Back ,
New Left back
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
New LW,
Aguero
Sterling

New GK , Cancelo, Garcia , Foden, Mahrez, New CM , New Striker , Zinc

Jesus , Stones , Gundogan , Otamendi aren’t good enough

Silva and Dinho due to old age

Leroy unfortunately already gone

4 new players in todays market plus the city tax 300m

As I said, I am not the one in denial that Liverpool are a better side than us this season

We need to rebuild and start this January.

A quality CB and LB addition this team could still win silverware.
I suppose, yes but only if the right players are available this January. No stop gaps. Could still win something with our squad if we get players back.

The rebuilding job should start with Pep starting Sané every week when he is back & the club to give him the contract he wants. There is no better left winger available and we have missed him big time this season.

The reason he is not replacing David with Foden is because because Phil is a pure midfielder.
Peps experiment with Silva being given a free role is failing.

Change is needed.

Yeah think Foden is more in the bracket of kdb than silva. Think Pep should try him on the right he played there when the won the world cup and and man of the tournament.

Chilwell 60M probably , Sancho 100M , Skinrair 70M and Martinez from Inter probably 80M

Sane 80 M At least , Jesus 40M , Otamendi 10M Gundogan 25M and then the sales of Stones and Mendy too
Jesus got to be 60m in this market, but Mendy and Stones are going to be difficult to shift, wages etc

In 4 months we have become enfeebled.

Injury has overtaken two key players which is a problem to be resolved next month. The other aspect is the aging of Silva and Fern. Are their replacements good enough?

If you believe they are, you have nothing to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.