Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

I suppose, yes but only if the right players are available this January. No stop gaps. Could still win something with our squad if we get players back.
NO stop gaps, but quality, stop pissing about and pay the cash.

Don't compromise on quality.

Next summer all in on Mbappe, pay him and PSG what it takes

He can be our figure head for the next 5 years, a marketing and playing dream.

Chilwell 60M probably , Sancho 100M , Skinrair 70M and Martinez from Inter probably 80M

Sane 80 M At least , Jesus 40M , Otamendi 10M Gundogan 25M and then the sales of Stones and Mendy too
Chillwell will be at least 70m and Martinez 100m.

How much could we realistically sell players for that could be going out? We need to create spots in the team for whomever we bring in with only Silva definitely out

The Cancelo signing is a perplexing one still?

It might well be we need to start shopping a little closer to home again, rather than being told that every foreign player we are monitoring is the best thing since sliced bread.

I would like the first change being for Vinny to be made assistant manager to Pep when Arteta leaves.

We are lacking leaders and he can do his learning with us, we will get plenty back in terms of his personality and drive, along with his knowledge of our squad, Pep and the Premier League.

Let him bring Bellamy with him.

All this is irrelevant unless Pep signs, no player will come to us not knowing who is going to be the manager in 12 months, we need to keep Sane, what’s the point in selling him onky to try and get someone as good, there aren’t that many, Sancho won’t come whilst Pep is here in my option.

It might well be we need to start shopping a little closer to home again, rather than being told that every foreign player we are monitoring is the best thing since sliced bread.

I would like the first change being for Vinny to be made assistant manager to Pep when Arteta leaves.

We are lacking leaders and he can do his learning with us, we will get plenty back in terms of his personality and drive, along with his knowledge of our squad, Pep and the Premier League.

Bellamy giving John Stones a talking too, I would pay good money to witness that.

Good shout about bringing in Vinny as assistant to Pep. Hopefully this is something being discussed

Feel the same about cancelo, it is baffling to be honest.

Bellamy giving John Stones a talking too, I would pay good money to witness that.

Haha - me too!

Seriously, it could well be that even Pep doesn't need a yes man now.

Vinny taking pressers would certainly help Pep out.

Bellamy has had his issues, but he seemingly has a soft spot for us and think he could help some of our forwards.

Kompany wont turn his back on Anderlecht already surely, its already been a bit of a shit show for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.