Arteta

So no, no credit and throw it all out, just stupid IMO. Body language expert are we ?
I wouldn't be too happy either if I was a perfectionist and I saw the team I love being beaten.

I am hoping that Pep gets motivated by the challenge of rebuilding City and extends his deal.

I wouldn't be too happy either if I was a perfectionist and I saw the team I love being beaten.

I am hoping that Pep gets motivated by the challenge of rebuilding City and extends his deal.

His entire tenure would be a failure of the club (and Pep's) if we still needed rebuilding when he decides to leave.

The only caveat to that is leaving after a Champions League triumph.

Arteta certainly shows questionable loyalty - whenever Arsenal come calling he wants off... perhaps best he goes given its obvious where he wants to be. I know he should be ambitious but we’ve given him a great opportunity... but it would appear he can’t wait to get away.

Arteta certainly shows questionable loyalty - whenever Arsenal come calling he wants off... perhaps best he goes given its obvious where he wants to be. I know he should be ambitious but we’ve given him a great opportunity... but it would appear he can’t wait to get away.
I disagree with this actually. If people are trying to hire your assistants it's a sign things are going pretty well, he obviously has connections to Arsenal, and there's no guarantees he's going to get the job after Pep regardless. Having some new voices on the coaching staff could be a good thing anyway.

Last edited:
His entire tenure would be a failure of the club (and Pep's) if we still needed rebuilding when he decides to leave.

The only caveat to that is leaving after a Champions League triumph.
Which is why I think City's recent struggles may lead him to extend his contract. As a matter of pride he will want to leave City as a Champion

I disagree with this actually. If people are trying to hire your assistants it's a sign things are going pretty well, and he obviously has connections to Arsenal. There's no guarantees he's going to get the job after Pep regardless. I think having some new voices on the coaching staff could be a good thing anyway.
Why though has Vinny struggled at ANderlecht?

He maybe a leader in the dressing room but I can think of plenty of outstanding captains who struggled as coaches. The game it littered with such examples.

Why though has Vinny struggled at ANderlecht?

He maybe a leader in the dressing room but I can think of plenty of outstanding captains who struggled as coaches. The game it littered with such examples.
Haven't watched enough of Anderlecht to know. And I have no idea whether Arteta will be a good manager or not, but I'm fairly certain if we really, really wanted to hold onto him we could come up with some sort of financial package to make it worth his while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.