Ban Them For Life

What happend was out of order but fuck me the press today it was a Horrific act of racism another stick to beat city.. Horrific is someone getting killed or stabbed

Even stuff like our fans not giving Utd the ball back when we were losing pissed me off.

Brain dead isn’t it.

Yesterday was a shitshow on and off the pitch. City need to get on top of this and review the footage of what was going on in the stands and take a stand against those involved. Some clearly can’t behave when pissed. incredible that some of them are in their 40’s or older. How fucking sad can you be that you are still doing that at this age.

They also need to sort the stewarding out because it is wank. Particularly in SS3 where it is vituslly non existent.

I assumed he was a chef from that twitter pic.

He won Celebrity Master Chef. Hence the Twitter pic! To my shame (now I know about his rags affiliation/affliction) I supported him on that programme! Next time I’m supporting anyone on that or SCD (only reality ones I watch) I will check out their credentials more thoroughly!! :-( :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.