Can Leicester City win the title again ?

If Leicester pipped the scousers to the title I actually think it would come close to destroying the scousers,it would take another 30 years for them to recover from the failure,would love it but if things start to get a bit to close for comfort then VAR will be used to fuck Leicester over..

if they play against us like they did against Villa the game is already over, chipped balls over defenders to run onto , just how did the rags beat them is a mystery

They would have to beat us home and away and I’d rather we had the points.

if they do win it, hope puel gets some credit for signing maddison for £23m, ricardo for £20m and soyuncu for £19m, all of whom will be in contention for pfa team of the year. jfe for £4m and tielemans' loan deal also really good business.
Soyuncu looks total class. He would walk into our team and most others in Europe. Whoever is running their recruitment operation is performing miracles. I watched today's match. Leicester are a superb team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.