Melancholy

Derby's are like cup games. Every so often the underdog will turn up fired up and administer a bloody nose just as we occasionally did to them in the gpc years. They enjoy the bragging rights until next time, we lick our wounds. The points dropped yesterday are no different to any others we've dropped come the final table and I'm no more worried about the team than I was after that wonderful display against Burnley a few days ago.

we're still bookies' favourites for fa cup, league cup and champions league. things could be worse like.

Reactions: CC1
Derby's are like cup games. Every so often the underdog will turn up fired up and administer a bloody nose just as we occasionally did to them in the gpc years. They enjoy the bragging rights until next time, we lick our wounds. The points dropped yesterday are no different to any others we've dropped come the final table and I'm no more worried about the team than I was after that wonderful display against Burnley a few days ago.
Well said

You ****

I have six brain tumors and they'be spread to my spine,about fifty of the bastards. Three years ago I needed an emergency brain op because the tumor on optic chasm pressed that hard that I went blind, surgery restored some sight but not enough to drive. A week after surgery I 'went off' and end of life care was being arranged. Last ditch effort was to put a shunt in and the lift started to go back to the top floor :) There's too much pathology for surgery to effect a cure, so I'm on chemo, so far I'be had thirty two cycles and all seems stable. Blue since '67 I'be' been fortunate to see a lot of both good and bad City. I feel blessed to have seen the beauty that the last two season's City-have given us, besets of the best.So,in context, yesterday fucking hurts deeply, I fucking hate getting beat by anyone but ?ester-day has left me more than a bit flat. CTID.
Sorry to hear about your health blue, hope you have some positive news on the horizon.

Liverpool probably, although I guess their odds are lower as they could theoretically go out on Tuesday. Presumably their odds will shorten considerably once they progress.

Agreed, I suppose it depends how much they have the league put to bed come the 1/4 and semi final stage though; if the league is still ‘live’ they’ll prioritise it 100% you’d think

And then I think back 6 months.

I see the weaknesses in the current side and they are obvious. If we can see them, then so can Pep. I also see Laporte back in training, and I see Foden developing and feel that this is but a blip so whilst I share your sadness I am at the same time hopeful.

A well-fed tiger is a pussy-cat. Hunger changes the beast.

Perhaps we need these moments. Perhaps there will be a few more but I feel we'll be feasting again soon enough.
" A well fed tiger is a pussy cat " this is bluemoon you soft arse not some Guardian sponsored creative writing comp ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.