Premier League Games 7/8/9 December

If that had been a City player we all know what the outcome would have been.
Oliver has a new methodology for fouls before a booking, he signalled twice that four was the limit. Exactly how he refs us. :-)

La La land? Ffs, we have been in Disney Land for Football Supporters in the past few seasons. We can’t expect to stay at the top for ever, these things are cyclical, just enjoy where we are.
Spot on I started watching them in the 50’s so nothing surprises me. We have been privileged to watch some exceptional football since the take over I would have been happy with the 2012 miracle, what has occurred since has been a bonus.

Monday night football are having an in depth revue of the 2005 Champions League final after the Arsenal game, just because they have Benitez in the studio. I suggest everyone watches from kick off to half time, then all the second half and turn off in between the halves and as soon as the game ends.

Some days Traore looks like a superstar and other days he looks like he’s never played the game before. He certainly is fun to watch when he’s on his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.