Trouble at the derby in Block 131

When the Rags beat us in a Derby game it usually gets a bit tasty , a lot of us hate the Rags with a passion and when you give supporters 5 or 6 hours for a few sherbets before a game there are going to be consequences , in recent years ive witnessed incidents with Everton, Dippers and a couple of other clubs , but losing to the Rags definitely brings out the worst of some of our fans. Maybe a 12 noon kick-off and an alcohol ban in or around the ground would alleviate some of the issues , but it wont stop our hate for the scum from Trafford and it will always manifest itself when we get stuffed , nothing to be proud of , just the way it is , quite sure the majority of us f*cking hate Rags but can control our emotions , but there will always be a minority that cannot.

I knew it was going to kick off more than usual by the hordes chucking stuff up their beak in Mary D's 2 hours before kickoff.

Blues fighting with, and/or having huge rows with other Blues in 114/115 in the last 20 minutes, and plenty of wankers chucking coins over into the united fans section upon the final whistle. Some of whom may have wandered over from 116 or further.

Nasty atmospheres I don't mind, it can help drive the team on, but I've rarely in the last 20 years seen it as bad as yesterday.

Exactly , I'm sure all the rags were angels as usual yesterday, right?

Don’t want to turn this into “whataboutery” but if anyone wants an insight into the way United fans behave on a typical away day, I got it at Newcastle last week. At half-time, the inevitable long queue for a half time pint was met with disdain from me. That was until my mate spotted a couple of huge barrels beyond the back of the queue full of bottles of cold beer and cider which they were selling to City fans. This helped alleviate the hassle of queueing up and we got served in no time. The guys serving us told us that when United visited the other week, the fuckers set flares off on the concourse in a deliberate ploy to cause confusion, and during the ensuing chaos a load of their fans ransacked the barrels. Don’t anyone think that this kind of behaviour is a one-off either. Plus you have hundreds of them trying to jib into football grounds all over the country every other week. If you think the scousers are/were bad, that lot more than match them.

Don’t want to turn this into “whataboutery” but if anyone wants an insight into the way United fans behave on a typical away day, I got it at Newcastle last week. At half-time, the inevitable long queue for a half time pint was met with disdain from me. That was until my mate spotted a couple of huge barrels beyond the back of the queue full of bottles of cold beer and cider which they were selling to City fans. This helped alleviate the hassle of queueing up and we got served in no time. The guys serving us told us that when United visited the other week, the fuckers set flares off on the concourse in a deliberate ploy to cause confusion, and during the ensuing chaos a load of their fans ransacked the barrels. Don’t anyone think that this kind of behaviour is a one-off either. Plus you have hundreds of them trying to jib into football grounds all over the country every other week. If you think the scousers are/were bad, that lot more than match them.
Maine road was a war zone when they came, today's games are so sanitized, I like the edge that derby day still gives you even if the threat of extreme violence is not what it was in good old 80s

Maine road was a war zone when they came, today's games are so sanitized, I like the edge that derby day still gives you even if the threat of extreme violence is not what it was in good old 80s
Bollocks. Every ground was a 'warzone' with the 'threat of extreme violence' in the 80s when there were scores of police serials and horses keeping them apart. Now that sensible people have realised that the police are far more gainfully employed doing actual police work as everyone knows there arent enough to go round, and there arent that number to segregate the ball of the foot bouncers and finger pointers it is no surprise that levels of violence have actually dropped to almost nothing, now that the chance of being exposed to serious violence is actually there.

Absolute bollocks. Poor judgement shouldn't end up with you getting beaten by angry mob.
We're adults FFS
Poor judgement? Are you for real... the twat along with loads of others in other sections of the ground, was knowingly in with the home fans, giving it the big one, jumping about taunting blues.
You don't do it, if you do, expect a kicking, exactly like him and a few others got as well.
If Leeds get promoted, go in there end next season and when we score, jump up and shout have that you yorkshire twats... in your world you will be alright but I know and everyone else knows, you won't last 30 seconds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.