Fernandinho needs to go back into midfield

Lot of people on here saying we should stick with Ferny at the back, the assumption being that he has been a stand out whilst there. Well, he hasn't. He's been the best of a bad bunch and that isn't saying much. Look at the procession of poor results and defensive performances since he slotted in there, dreadful at Anfield, at home to Wolves, his foolish foul that cost us the 2nd goal at Newcastle, Saturday''s derby...we've been poor with him as a CB, let's not kid ourselves.
In my view we should have been playing Stones and Ota there.
I said at the start of the season people were expecting too much of him,he will always give it his all though that is not in doubt,he is a warrior

Thank you for reminding me of this.

Laporte is only out because Rodri failed to deal with it leaving Laporte high and dry. This has been a recurring theme all season.
How about saying Laporte and Mendy, both got injured cos they tackled with the wrong leg... watch a clip of the tackles, it's not how you are taught to do it. If they had done it right, like a block tackle instead of dangling the wrong leg across, no way would they have got injured like they did.

Majestic, still the best in his position at the age of 35.

We all worry about replacing Kompany, silva and next Aguero but Fernandinho is irreplaceable.

I think Micah actually summed up the duo quite good to be honest. Both have different qualities but put them together and you've a very good partnership. Maybe it's our new way forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.