‘At Least We Win Trophies Now’

Don’t really hate United like I used to anymore. Liverpool have 100% taken the “most-hated” mantle for me.

edit: not because I no longer dislike them, they’re just not a competitive rival and haven’t been since 2013

You need to try harder Jacob , it's possible to hate both sets of cnuts.

Hundreds of millions of pounds in debt, playing in a decaying stadium which is now showing sizeable pockets of empty seats on match days in areas where the cameras can't avoid.

They are saving quite a bit of money on electricity costs by turning the lights out in the 3rd tier when it’s empty so that it doesn’t show up on camera ;-)

Don’t really hate United like I used to anymore. Liverpool have 100% taken the “most-hated” mantle for me.

edit: not because I no longer dislike them, they’re just not a competitive rival and haven’t been since 2013
This. Used to fucking despise them when Fergie was at the helm, don't hold them in nearly the same contempt now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.