Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Soyuncu looks total class. He would walk into our team and most others in Europe. Whoever is running their recruitment operation is performing miracles. I watched today's match. Leicester are a superb team.
Leicesters scouts have done very well for the club over the last few years. Eduardo Macia was head of recruitment but left for Bordeaux last year. Lee Congerton came in from Celtic after Rodgers took over but Macia deserves a lot of the credit as well as the last manager Claude Puel who supposedly had a lot of input.

Leicesters scouts have done very well for the club over the last few years. Eduardo Macia was head of recruitment but left for Bordeaux last year. Lee Congerton came in from Celtic after Rodgers took over but Macia deserves a lot of the credit as well as the last manager Claude Puel who supposedly had a lot of input.
Lots of talent in your team and Rogers seems to be getting a turn out of Iheanacho who initially looked brilliant for us when he first broke through. Riccardo, Madison, Tielemans and Chilwell are all top European level players in my view. If Liverpool stumble I honestly think Leicester have a chance of the title.

What our players must think that the players of Leicester are 6 points above us in December?

Are they gonna fucking accept it and do nothing about it or are they gonna step up?

If Leicester pipped the scousers to the title I actually think it would come close to destroying the scousers,it would take another 30 years for them to recover from the failure,would love it but if things start to get a bit to close for comfort then VAR will be used to fuck Leicester over..
It already has been, penalty for Mane's dive that gave L'pool three points when Leicester went there. But for that they'd be in touching distance.

No but they will finish 2nd.
Good team & I’m not looking forward to playing them whilst we are down in confidence. Rogers will have them snapping at us from the start & balls to vardy over the top will cause issues all day

A fit sane, laporte, aguero, loaned to leicester job done, who said we can’t win the league!! fuck the dippers :)

Not a chance will Leicester win the league, if they start getting too close to the dippers then they'll suddenly start getting referee'd the same way we have all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.