Post Match Thread - United (h)

just sat down and laughed about the derby ??? even the worst display of the season by city, and a patched up defence and then losing stones and then VAR again ? united only won 2.1 and city could have got something out of the game at the end hahahahah, social media utd saying what a great game by this united team, even gary chuckle/and the dog lover saying that now that's a proper united display hahahaha

give pep a full squad of fit players to pick from and united don't win its that simple, i think that was united best 11 even without pogba and no major injuries and that's there best hahahaha

believe me when i say this, city will go on to be 20 to 25 points better off then united this season and when we get back our best 11 somebody is going to pay the price and get a right thumping

yes we the fans are hurting right now, and the players do hurt and a wounded animal is the most dangerous and you don't become shit over night because there is a couple of reasons why and it can be fixed,

this team is not finished by any means ?? yes its down to the bare bones and players are carring little knocks that a full strength squad can rotate them and rest them back to fitness, but pep and city are asking to much of them because of injuries, maybe the club in the summer dropped a bollock without signing a replacement for kompany, but they was right about not signing harry maguire at £80million and was well over priced, so again was there a plan in place and city gambled on the back 4 not getting any injuries and wait for the right player

so if people are thinking its the end and we have given up forget it ?? this city team are still in the cups and europe and winning one of the 3 will be fine and keeps the club on the right road of picking up silverware and a top 4 place, so maybe the title as gone but no other team have won back to back titles with 198 points, so if there is a dip this season i think pep and the players have earn't it to say ok we just run out of steam and luck and fitness and was down to injuries meaning no rotation and having to play 3 games a week is too much

we stick together in good times or bad, and never ask for glory, because nobody can keep winning like we have been doing, and losing is ok from time to time, and you know the one thing about being a manchester city fan is all about, its the smile and laughter and joy it brings in winning or losing am still smiling

What hurt the most yesterday was that United wanted it more, we was slow and tepid and in contrast they swarmed all over us and was full of energy. The only time they showed a little fight was when they come over to the corner telling the City fans to calm down. Seeing Ole, Ferguson and his entourage all with smug grins not to mention Scholes on video pissed singing the United nursery rhymes. It makes me sick!
Its getting slightly worrying now its no longer the odd blip we are looking very sluggish in majority of games and the injuries have definitely caught up with us. I trust Pep and it think he needs to inject some fresh impetus back into us, we need to start making inroads in our recruitment drive for next summer.

Every single player is out of form, that is a big concern for me. Why is it we always have a wobble in December as well, happened last season albeit a bit later in the month.

Totally agree with you that the worry is that Foden will leave. The lad deserves playing time from the start of games.
Like many on here, I cannot understand why Pep continues to play Ferna out of position... So many of the opposition attacks would never have reached our dodgy defence if he was playing in his natural position.
Because it would mean dropping Rodri and Pep won't do that.

Arsenal away next and then Leicester home.

Arsenal is so bad right now it would be a disgrace not to bring home the 3 points from Etihad. They will also play EL on Thursday we have more time to to relax until Sunday.

But Leicester is going to cause problems while will be very hard to break them down. If Pep wont have any idea how to defend against counters we are in for a shock maybe again.
Mate, all this extra days rest means fuck all, we saw that when Wolves turned up at ours having two days less rest than us and turned us over. And just watch Arsenal get a new manager in place before they play us, we'd be right up against it then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.