Sky Ref Watch - Dermot Gallagher

Come Monday morning if the rags have been given a penalty for exactly the same offence that van dick was allowed to get away with, and dishonest Dermot saying he was just too strong for him, how fast do you think the narrative would change to well there was contact? the man's an utter twat.

One of the most biased refs I have ever seen against us. One game, it could have been against the rags, they kicked us to f**k for 20 minutes and he did nothing. We all said as soon as we do anything remotely similar he will show a yellow card...….guess what happened? CNUT

One of the most biased refs I have ever seen against us. One game, it could have been against the rags, they kicked us to f**k for 20 minutes and he did nothing. We all said as soon as we do anything remotely similar he will show a yellow card...….guess what happened? CNUT

To be fair, that could any be ref that we get.

What's the bet tomorrow he says the fred handball should have been a penalty?
You just know he is, they will be laughing their tits off at us just to rub it in and also as a double bubble they'll probably say utd shouldn't have got their pen.
****s.

You just know he is, they will be laughing their tits off at us just to rub it in and also as a double bubble they'll probably say utd shouldn't have got their pen.
****s.
You must be joking he'll state how great the officials were and how every decision they made was correct and justice was served and you can take that to the bank.

****s.
He already said yesterday that it wasn't a penalty. Full agreement from the two rag pricks giggs and Hargreaves (yes I know Hargreaves is only part rag prick).
Also said that The penalty that they were given was correct (rag pricks agreed again).
Roberto Martinez said the exact opposite on both decisions. Even said B. Silva was fouled.

He already said yesterday that it wasn't a penalty. Full agreement from the two rag pricks giggs and Hargreaves (yes I know Hargreaves is only part rag prick).
Also said that The penalty that they were given was correct (rag pricks agreed again).
Roberto Martinez said the exact opposite on both decisions. Even said B. Silva was fouled.
See my next post for his storied consistency in assessment of these incidents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.