Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

It's impossible to have the intensity and relentless pace for more than 2 seasons,we were in 4 comps till 8th april,they are humans,people are slinging all kinds of shite at the team,what is difficult to understand exactly? add in key injuries and vinny going,we still have 3 cups to go for
If it's impossible to have the intensity for more than 2 season's then somebody should of done something about that in the summer. All the rest I agree with. I would have no gripe if we won nothing this season as long as all the king's horses and all the king's men put humpty back together again.

Last edited:
Is it? Liverpool got to 2 CL finals, won 1, got 97 points and are miles ahead of us this year. We’ve had more key injuries, but we’ve spent £100’s of millions and they don’t seem close to first 11 quality.

Maybe we need to place less importance on the Carabao/FA, because we’re in a genuine top 4 fight now.
And we are back to back prem winners,first ever to be centurians,first ever domestic treble,what's s your point? you don't accept 2 yrs like that with pep is not draining,you could just support the dippers if thats easier for you

Last edited:
Do you ever post anything worthwhile instead of attacking posters? Pretty much all I have seen you doing is attacking posters who have a different opinion or crying about VAR and refs. Hilarious.
Jog on,you and your little band,if if you can't handle me being blunt then ignore me

Is it? Liverpool got to 2 CL finals, won 1, got 97 points and are miles ahead of us this year. We’ve had more key injuries, but we’ve spent £100’s of millions and they don’t seem close to first 11 quality.

Maybe we need to place less importance on the Carabao/FA, because we’re in a genuine top 4 fight now.
Ha a like from ken,you are honoured

Silva should be replaced by Bernardo and Foden. I want a taller physical striker.

Guardiola so far hasn't really seemed too convinced by either of them in that position. Maybe they'll get more of a go there next season but I suspect we might need another as well (especially as Gundogan can seem to cut it in a more advanced role).

Bringing in another striker for next season would surely mean one of Jesus or Aguero leaving. I think Aguero will get at least a year more and Jesus will be given more time unless he wants out.

Silva should be replaced by Bernardo and Foden. I want a taller physical striker.
I’m reading lots of mention of a Silva replacement. We have two ready and able. I’d much prefer Bernardo play centrally assisted by foden and we buy a quick winger.

I’m reading lots of mention of a Silva replacement. We have two ready and able. I’d much prefer Bernardo play centrally assisted by foden and we buy a quick winger.
Yeah i agree,i don't see why pep doesn't to be honest,i hope we can get sane to stay or replace him,that option has been really missed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.