Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

And we are back to back treble winners,first ever to be centurians,first ever domestic treble,what's s your point? you don't accept 2 yrs like that with pep is not draining,you could just support the dippers if thats easier for you
What a weird post. My point is we had £250mil on the bench and none of them are first choice or game changers.

You are not sad at all,he has not said he will be here and won't be,are you saying he is not up for or is not able to sort it out? you know the worlds best manager of his generation

There is nothing to say the dippers will dominate and we won't be straight babk in their faces in aug

Liverpool are way ahead of us and are set up for the next 2/3 seasons. In my opinion city are not. For pep to agree to stay it will need to be 3/4 years extra which is the time it will take to be the dominant team again.

history tells me pep will not sign up for that time period. The club have not replaced key players & left it too late to replace them.

I think a lot of city fans are not looking at the facts. I would struggle to pick a starting 11 for next season with this squad capable of winning the league. Aguero, fern are not players to lead the charge next season.

I can only pick eddy, laporte, foden, Bernardo, Rodri, sterling on the team sheet next year as starters I’m struggling for the rest who are all average squad players. Look at who’s missing kompany, silva, fern, Aguero huge players

I hope pep stays for 5 years but history doesn’t show that with pep. We have a huge task ahead.

What a weird post. My point is we had £250mil on the bench and none of them are first choice or game changers.
We have a squad,interchangable,every one has the chance to change the game,maybe not as you think but the team can be rearranged to make it better,bit like nige on and yaya pushed fowards etc,we havo positions to sort but i maintain it's not unusual to dip after the 2 yrs we have had

It wont happen but if it were me, I'd get Sané in the office and give him 3 choices. Sign a new deal here, move to Bayern in January, or sit in the stands for the next 18 months. Make your mind up by January 1st.

They should have made him choose in July, and we could have used the money for the squad, instead we played this stupid will he wont he game for months.

I agree with you 100%. I think Pep's decision not to play Sane has led him to where we are today. If Sane signs, and I think he will, Pep MUST play him more. He fits the team very well. The chemistry between Sane and the other players is there.

Liverpool are way ahead of us and are set up for the next 2/3 seasons. In my opinion city are not. For pep to agree to stay it will need to be 3/4 years extra which is the time it will take to be the dominant team again.

history tells me pep will not sign up for that time period. The club have not replaced key players & left it too late to replace them.

I think a lot of city fans are not looking at the facts. I would struggle to pick a starting 11 for next season with this squad capable of winning the league. Aguero, fern are not players to lead the charge next season.

I can only pick eddy, laporte, foden, Bernardo, Rodri, sterling on the team sheet next year as starters I’m struggling for the rest who are all average squad players. Look at who’s missing kompany, silva, fern, Aguero huge players

I hope pep stays for 5 years but history doesn’t show that with pep. We have a huge task ahead.
History said he would not stay here 5 yrs but he is,we have a good team,you missed out kev,ky,,zinchy,sergio has another yr,assume gabby will be here,the dippers are not way ahead of us,we can't win the league every year,if you think we as a club won't fix what is needed in the summer and get back on top then you underestimate us,i can't get to grips with the full on panic going on

Disagree. We do need a few more but I think we'll get another year our of Fernandinho and Aguero. I think KDB will be a starter (guessing you missed him out by accident), Sane as well if he stays. We're ok at RB too I think.

We definitely need at least one new LB and CB and possibly Sane and Silva replacements. Aguero and Fernandinho will need replacing in a year or so but a huge rebuilding job isn't required. We should be able to phase players out gradually.

History said he would not stay here 5 yrs but he is,we have a good team,you missed out kev,ky,,zinchy,sergio has another yr,assume gabby will be here,the dippers are not way ahead of us,we can't win the league every year,if you think we as a club won't fix what is needed in the summer and get back on top then you underestimate us,i can't get to grips with the full on panic going on

doh obvs Kev. Zinc ok squad player, Jesus will never work at city in my opinion.

That’s my issue he’s already been here longer than we expected.

The club will fix it but it’s not going to be in one window. We can’t rely on one striker Aguero, who is always injured during the season. My panic started at the end of last season not replacing key players. I knew this season would be like this.

doh obvs Kev. Zinc ok squad player, Jesus will never work at city in my opinion.

That’s my issue he’s already been here longer than we expected.

The club will fix it but it’s not going to be in one window. We can’t rely on one striker Aguero, who is always injured during the season. My panic started at the end of last season not replacing key players. I knew this season would be like this.
Calm down lol,it will be fine ;)

Guardiola so far hasn't really seemed too convinced by either of them in that position. Maybe they'll get more of a go there next season but I suspect we might need another as well (especially as Gundogan can seem to cut it in a more advanced role).

Bringing in another striker for next season would surely mean one of Jesus or Aguero leaving. I think Aguero will get at least a year more and Jesus will be given more time unless he wants out.
You may be right but Dzeko left a big gap for me. Tall and skillful. It's down to the manager in the end!

Disagree. We do need a few more but I think we'll get another year our of Fernandinho and Aguero. I think KDB will be a starter (guessing you missed him out by accident), Sane as well if he stays. We're ok at RB too I think.

We definitely need at least one new LB and CB and possibly Sane and Silva replacements. Aguero and Fernandinho will need replacing in a year or so but a huge rebuilding job isn't required. We should be able to phase players out gradually.

yes Kev will be captain.

To be looking to challenge Liverpool we should not need so many players.

Utd, Chelsea, spurs will improve greatly in the summer we can’t rely on Aguero & fern next season you can see their legs are not fully there this year.

I see sane going. He’s an amazing talent but he has been up & down in games too we shouldn’t forget that. Plus pep never really favoured him.

going off games this season we couldn’t beat a very poor spurs team and I would say both utd & Chelsea have much more energy & youth being bedded in for next season. We have foden who doesn’t get a look.

Let’s say no team signs any players we will struggle more than those teams I mention next year. Utd & Chelsea need about 2 world class players to significantly improve them I think we need much more especially in defence alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.