Just trying out the ignore option

As in the real world, I think I’m generally well liked on here, but also like real life, I know I’ll seriously get on some people’s tits to the point they’ll have put me on ignore. I genuinely don’t have a problem with that. We usually can’t help who we like and don’t like and I’m never going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

How many syllables ?

As in the real world, I think I’m generally well liked on here, but also like real life, I know I’ll seriously get on some people’s tits to the point they’ll have put me on ignore. I genuinely don’t have a problem with that. We usually can’t help who we like and don’t like and I’m never going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

You're a wee character :)

I like you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.