Half & Half Scarves

No place for them at any game especially a raggy one.

My lad uses the phrase 'I wouldn't wipe my dads arse with that' when the sellers mither us. I find a simple 'fuck off' works better as there's no need to slow down while passing.

If people must buy one at least keep it in a pocket until they get away from the ground.

Nothing worse when watching the highlights to see red in the seats.

I wonder what they would do at the next match - City v Real Madrid and they're wearing a City/Ragamuffin scarf! Makes me wonder, indeed!

Before KO yesterday they showed a kid, then an adult, then an adult, then a group of (presumably) tourists on the big screen.

Every. Single. One was wearing a half and half.

Two young Asian girls taking photo shoot in 118 near the bottom for at least 30 mins before a mad guy in a hat kicked off.
Shit the life out of these girls,he ran down the staircase trying get on the pitch after the utd pen!
Very benny hill.

Should be banned from the ground.

I think it would help some of the tourists out as well. Around where I sit there were quite a few of them at the end getting a lot of grief for having them

I be dead a and scarf, I get up it. that's tourists to , well them.

Wouldn't seen wearing half half but can't worked about. If what want do, let.

(This post is in half and half english)

Sadly they are a prime example of how football is being marketed, how derby day has been sanitised, and what our support has become.

To my knowledge, I don't know a single genuine City fan who would ever wear a half and half scarf on derby day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.