Ban Them For Life

This guy who’s been arrested is a joke and has brought shame to our club. Ban him for life and throw the key away Burke by name Burke by nature.

I am all for banning the fella for eternity and him being prosecuted for public order, bit I think losing his job is a touch too far. A severe reprimand and final warning would suffice.
Also the people throwing the projectiles need to be aprehended and punished just as severely. The racist abuse seems to be making all the headlines. Throwing stuff is just as bad, if not worst.

I am all for banning the fella for eternity and him being prosecuted for public order, bit I think losing his job is a touch too far. A severe reprimand and final warning would suffice.
Also the people throwing the projectiles need to be aprehended and punished just as severely. The racist abuse seems to be making all the headlines. Throwing stuff is just as bad, if not worst.
yeah them plastic lighters and bottles are fucking lethal

I run my own company. I wouldnt employ him. If he worked for me i would sack him. That would be a business based decision regardless of the ethics.

I run my own company. I wouldnt employ him. If he worked for me i would sack him. That would be a business based decision regardless of the ethics.

I understand totally where you are coming from.
He has denied making any racist gesture though. Now if he gets charged with something, goes to court and gets found not guilty, would a company be within their rights to sack him?

Does not matter how lethal, chucking then at people because they had the audacity to play a game better thsn the team you support is still an absolutely deplorable act.
Didn't say it wasn't. Just stating a fact. Happened at Old Trafford too. Both City and Utd have dicks chucking stuff at fans and players.

I'd rather be hit with a plastic bottle or lighter than a coin, dart, mobile phone etc

Didn't say it wasn't. Just stating a fact. Happened at Old Trafford too. Both City and Utd have dicks chucking stuff at fans and players.

I'd rather be hit with a plastic bottle or lighter than a coin, dart, mobile phone etc

I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about. All I said is that throwing stuff at players is equally as deplorable as racist chanting and the perpetrators should be found out and punished. I don't care how lethal it is or whether fans of other clubs have done it.

I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about. All I said is that throwing stuff at players is equally as deplorable as racist chanting and the perpetrators should be found out and punished. I don't care how lethal it is or whether fans of other clubs have done it.
stop replying to me then boss

you're a nightmare walking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.