Ban Them For Life

I run my own company. I wouldnt employ him. If he worked for me i would sack him. That would be a business based decision regardless of the ethics.

I’m not sure that someone so full of hate yet incomprehensibly stupid would have got through the door in the first place.

Does not matter how lethal, chucking then at people because they had the audacity to play a game better thsn the team you support is still an absolutely deplorable act.

Deplorable act , am not saying it’s good/great but surely that word should be used for rape or touching kids etc.. not saying you but people over react just my opinion but it’s not a deplorable act

Deplorable act , am not saying it’s good/great but surely that word should be used for rape or touching kids etc.. not saying you but people over react just my opinion but it’s not a deplorable act

I think it fits the criteria for deplorable.

deplorable
/dɪˈplɔːrəb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. deserving strong condemnation; completely unacceptable.

Didn't say it wasn't. Just stating a fact. Happened at Old Trafford too. Both City and Utd have dicks chucking stuff at fans and players.

I'd rather be hit with a plastic bottle or lighter than a coin, dart, mobile phone etc
Not too long ago Bellamy got twatted with a bottle when taking a corner at the Stretford end. It's not just City who have idiotic support. And I still remember Cantona wading in on a palace fan.

I am all for banning the fella for eternity and him being prosecuted for public order, bit I think losing his job is a touch too far. A severe reprimand and final warning would suffice.
Also the people throwing the projectiles need to be aprehended and punished just as severely. The racist abuse seems to be making all the headlines. Throwing stuff is just as bad, if not worst.
I’m pretty sure I read that he is a Manager for a large construction company. There are two issues with his actions as it pertains to his employment. Firstly, he has brought unwanted and unwelcome publicity to his company. People (including customers and suppliers) will ask “do I want to deal with a company that employs people like this ?” Secondly, he has colleagues and presumably some of these folks are not white Anglo-Saxon. Will they want to continue to work with a person like this ?

I don’t think his employer has any option but to fire him.

It really doesn't matter who did what and when against whom - this happened at the Etihad yesterday and unless the culprits have a medical condition which makes them throw missiles and make monkey chants they have no business there now or in the future end of.
Would being a piss head/coke sniffer constitute a medical condition. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.