Transition season excuse

We’ve spent over £200mil replacing the fullbacks and we still don’t have a designated LB. Agreed on the plan B though. A physical striker who can do something with all these crosses, and some pure pace for counters. We had that with Sané, Sterling, Walker and Agüero 2 years ago, but it’s seemed to die a death.

Yep who fault is it though that Peps first Left back buy got a very bad injury? And why we still struggling in that position its no fault of the clubs because when you spend 50m on a left back you dont go out and spend another 50m because we think Mendy will struggle big time after the injury!! Hindsight is a glorious thing though hey?

If we get it.

Im confident we will but if we dont i wont cry over it.

Lots of sides dont get top 4 each year.

I've had many a year watching us play and not getting top 4 in fact come to think of it top anything!?

Fans need to relax and stop being so entitled and yes, its an entitlement for many on here or it comes across as that.

Yaya's retirement marked the beginning of the end of Mancini's side. We now have Kompany, Fernandinho and Silva who have retired or are close to moving on.

This problem has been on the horizon for a long time. It's now here. And combined with the defensive injuries its a big pill to swallow however injuries clear up, and new players have been added to the squad. Give it time.

Im confident we will but if we dont i wont cry over it.

Lots of sides dont get top 4 each year.

I've had many a year watching us play and not getting top 4 in fact come to think of it top anything!?

Fans need to relax and stop being so entitled and yes, its an entitlement for many on here or it comes across as that.

Fucking hell, it was just an off the cuff comment based on form.

You're aiming that at the wrong person.

Fucking hell, it was just an off the cuff comment based on form.

You're aiming that at the wrong person.

It didn't start Dear Rolee so dont take it personally and it was just a response to your own post.

I stand by it though and this forum the last few days has been fucking cringeworthy.

It didn't start Dear Rolee so dont take it personally and it was just a response to your own post.

I stand by it though and this forum the last few days has been fucking cringeworthy.

I thought it was aimed at me given you know were responding to me.

Have a nice day, logging off now.

Wanting City to improve is entitlement?

Sporting teams are cyclical in their dominance and that dominance is reserved for a very small few.

We have had a fantastic period of success and you will not win everything every season, its an impossibility regardless of who is manager or how much money is in the bank.

Certain players are coming the end of a stellar career with us and we will rebuild with the likes of Garcia and Foden amongst others.

Top 4 will be just fine this season.
Now the league has almost gone I'll gladly accept top 4 if we can see youngsters given a fair chance. Foden and Garcia especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.