Var debate 2019/20

If there is any truth to this then there will be a very good reason why we have made the choice not to go public with this, I have said before that rather than us picking out incidents each week where things are going against us i suspect we are compiling a dossier of information to be used when we see fit.

That doesnt help us fans and those amongst us who spend £thousands to watch the side get fucked over most weeks.

Yeah, I'm becoming numb to these VAR decisions because there can't be many City fans who think that a VAR decision will eventually come to us in a game situation that turns the result.
I guarantee we will start getting big decision nearer to the end of the season ....in fact I wouldnt be suprised if we pick a couple of dodgy points up very soon to "even" it out , now we are so far behind. This is exactly what the premier league wanted...a couple of different teams fighting it out at the top and not city.

genuine question , if you believe the games finished are you no longer watching? Attending?
Why aren’t thousands of fans boycotting football over VAR or holding protests/marches ?
Mark i'm seriously thinking about fucking it off next season, I pay over £1500 to 2 season tickets then i've all the cup games i go to, the transport to and from plus beers etc.. I'm now sat at a game getting texts of friends at home who know what's going on more than me and i'm the fucking paying customer!! It's not on. I've been going since 1977 and hate missing a single City game but i've already not bothered with 3 games at home this season.

Be cheaper for me to just pop to the pub every time we play, and at least i'll hear and see replays on instances whether i agree with them or not.

It's ripped the life out of it for the match going fan and that's before taking into account the shit decions, i'm fucked off with VAR in general.

Come back when you have been fucked over by the referees as often and regularly as City have .

we’ve had the bad end of refs decisions probably the most in recent years and we’ve had a few VAR decisions not gone our way this season.

Is this because the FA and authorities don’t want us to win anything ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ome-off-worst-in-ref-decisions-in-league/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../four-decisions-against-west-ham-16162790.amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....news/west-ham-premier-league-var-16908878.amp

I don’t put this down to corruption against West Ham, just pathetic referring and being unlucky - as I say and repeat ,I’m no great lover of VAR but something had to be done eventually to help refs who are blind guessing on key decisions, VAR is the step in the right direction for the long run but of course it has to improve and be implemented better.

Last edited:
Mark i'm seriously thinking about fucking it off next season, I pay over £1500 to 2 season tickets then i've all the cup games i go to, the transport to and from plus beers etc.. I'm now sat at a game getting texts of friends at home who know what's going on more than me and i'm the fucking paying customer!! It's not on. I've been going since 1977 and hate missing a single City game but i've already not bothered with 3 games at home this season.

Be cheaper for me to just pop to the pub every time we play, and at least i'll hear and see replays on instances whether i agree with them or not.

It's ripped the life out of it for the match going fan and that's before taking into account the shit decions, i'm fucked off with VAR in general.
I think that's part of the problem for me, it doesn't feel like a real competitive season at all.
With our experience of VAR in the Champions League last year and with the way our goals have been forensically examined to a degree that it feels like our competitors haven't been since the start of the season I just don't feel anything when we score as there's a good chance it will be disallowed depending on whatever rule interpretation they feel like using that week. It's felt more like one of those weird preseason tournaments where you watch out of interest but don't celebrate goals as it's just a friendly.

This all day long !! I’m exactly the same ! How many VAR replays have actually been shown in the ground ? I can’t even remember one ! Shite

we’ve had the bad end of refs decisions probably the most in recent years and we’ve had a few VAR decisions not gone our way this season.

Is this because the FA and authorities don’t want us to win anything ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ome-off-worst-in-ref-decisions-in-league/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../four-decisions-against-west-ham-16162790.amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....news/west-ham-premier-league-var-16908878.amp

I don’t put this down to corruption against West Ham, just pathetic referring and being unlucky - as I say and repeat ,I’m no great lover of VAR but something had to be done eventually to help refs who are blind guessing on key decisions, VAR is the step in the right direction for the long run but of course it has to improve and be implemented better.

It would be no surprise if you suffered the most as Spurs have benefitted the most from bullshit VAR decisions.

VAR is doing what FFP couldn’t, fans saying they might or definitely will not go next season fits the agenda of the PL to get their cosy cartel back which must include the Dippers and the Rags. You won’t hear any similar comments from the Red cults because they are very satisfied with VAR. We are still waiting for a VAR decision to go for us, not one, the Rags have had 10 penalties this season and Dippers at least two goals chalked off for the opposition plus a very soft penalty against Leicester.

I guarantee we will start getting big decision nearer to the end of the season ....in fact I wouldnt be suprised if we pick a couple of dodgy points up very soon to "even" it out , now we are so far behind. This is exactly what the premier league wanted...a couple of different teams fighting it out at the top and not city.

Yeah, they'll give us a couple against the likes of Norwich at home, and Port Vale in the cup, just so they can say we've been on the good end of a poor decision - when the game had been well and truly won forty minutes earlier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.