Trouble at the derby in Block 131

I’m in 316 and lads from the row in front of me couldn’t get up there quick enough when it clearly had nothing to do with them. I don’t get the mentality at all. This lad came alive at the prospect of putting the boot into someone.
Not exactly anything new at football tho is it.It's Derby Day ffs.all this sit down shut up no drink no smoking no standing up no cheering no singing watch the game in silence crap is strangling the life out of the modern game imo
Basically stay quiet and look out for the varscreen decision on. when to cheer/groan....it's boring.

Not exactly anything new at football tho is it.It's Derby Day ffs.all this sit down shut up no drink no smoking no standing up no cheering no singing watch the game in silence crap is strangling the life out of the modern game imo
Basically stay quiet and look out for the varscreen decision on. when to cheer/groan....it's boring.
The only valid point you made was regarding VAR.

What do people expect?

December, Christmas Markets, Saturday, 5.30pm kick off, fans out all day drinking, City lose 2-1 to United. Boom!

Blame the PL and the TV companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.