VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

I have a feeling we are keeping our powder dry on this one, it is clear as day that there is a process in place that impacts us and the club are fully aware of the situation.

VAR will be on our side on 21 December guaranteed. They'll be falling over themselves to give us any possible advantage - regardless of how silly it looks. Then they can say everything evens itself out over the season.. it's a home banker.
said this to my old man today-it will be the first time its for us.

Looking at that Fred handball for me its not a penalty.
The thing is though if that's at the other end or klanfield in front of the scumbag kop and LieVARpool need a goal to get back in the game would that of been given? I think we all know the answer, and then the best bit is we'd have the commentary team and pundits in the studio trying to justify why it's a penalty. So in short we're being officiated differently than anyone else and I don't think even the most cynical person can deny that.

No, I totally get it. They couldn't stop us the last couple of seasons, but now VAR is in use the PiGMOL quickly opened up a 6 point gap in the title race and just kept chipping away until there is now a 14 point gap.

Now we could have picked up more points if we'd taken some of our gilt edged chances, or not made some defensive howlers, but I still think the match officials and VAR would have somehow found a way to screw us over.

Given the fact that LiVARpool have been the beneficiaries of some 'clear & obvious errors' (at least 10 points better off as I see it), and we have conversely been on the other end of those 'errors' on top of the usual bent officiating (blocking the passing channels, disparity in applying the LOTG, time keeping, stopping the breakaway by blowing up for a foul when advantage should be played, etc.), plus we have been decimated by injury and haven't had a settled team all season, plus not taking our chances, plus the defensive howlers, this season has been a perfect storm.

Throwing money at the problem isn't going to help. The PiGMOL will just ratchet up the pressure, and turn the screws on us. It seems there are now in a position with VAR in place to pretty much do as they please, and they have 38 games per team to 'engineer' the results they want. When Scudamore said he had a 'strategic plan' to put a new name on the trophy every few years he wasn't joking. And it's no coincidence that in the 30th year since the Dipper's last won the leagues this will be an absolutely HUGE money spinner for the PL in overseas marketing revenue.

that has to be the plan for next season to out score the others, take more of our chances we make in games, even if we take 2 more of our chances in the bigger games we beat liverpool united spurs this season, so with better players and take VAR and the offiicals out of city's games its the only way forward

pep said in the after match interview that we can not beat the bigger teams, when we are not converting more our chances ? we create a high number of chances in games from 15 to 20 and in the bigger games its about 8 to 15 and score 1 or 2 that is not good enough to win the big prizes like in the champions league, you need a bigger percentage of goals to chances made its simple

The thing is though if that's at the other end or klanfield in front of the scumbag kop and LieVARpool need a goal to get back in the game would that of been given? I think we all know the answer, and then the best bit is we'd have the commentary team and pundits in the studio trying to justify why it's a penalty. So in short we're being officiated differently than anyone else and I don't think even the most cynical person can deny that.

Thats the thing if something identical happen against scousers and the rags and they give penalty I presume city will have a dossier on all these incidents and show the cheating scumbags close season.

Thats the thing if something identical happen against scousers and the rags and they give penalty I presume city will have a dossier on all these incidents and show the cheating scumbags close season.

And Dermot Gallagher will appear on Sky to disprove every single claim with some made-up explanation.

It's known as pissing into the wind .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.