Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Not as bad as a grown man who cant handle a bit of violence on Match day..stop bleating about something nothing to do with you and that you weren't involved in.
Lads fight at Derby game as tempers erupt....so what? ??
I bet you sayt on your seat like a good boy having vivid flashbacks to the days a when you could drink all day take drugs and others called you a scrote.

it's been going on for decades pal
The only noise /atmosphere in the stadium ,imo came from the away end full of fans who has been drinking all day..their team responded with passion and fight.....I wonder why.their players celebrated in front of the their fans who were loud and proud
Meanwhile ..the slightest bit of aggression in the City section and Walter mittys are tut tutting .....outraged of Prestwich? Ffs
Your post tells me everything I need to know about you. Have a nice day Oh yeah wipe your nose too.

To be honest it shouldn't matter what time they kick off. However, its the mindless idiots who especially on derby day go out and drink themselves stupid. Its not only the youngsters as video evidence has proved. Unfortunately this particular game due to those involved, and it is a minority, needs to be set at an earlier time.

Not as bad as a grown man who cant handle a bit of violence on Match day..stop bleating about something nothing to do with you and that you weren't involved in.
I bet you sayt on your seat like a good boy having vivid flashbacks to the days a when you could drink all day take drugs and others called you a scrote.

The only noise /atmosphere in the stadium ,imo came from the away end full of fans who has been drinking all day..their team responded with passion and fight.....I wonder why.their players celebrated in front of the their fans who were loud and proud
Meanwhile ..the slightest bit of aggression in the City section and Walter mittys are tut tutting .....outraged of Prestwich? Ffs
Fucking hell, you're a huge part of the problem and the quicker you understand that, the better. Violence, ANYWHERE, is fucking stupid, but at a football match is bordering on ridiculous. Get a grip, it's 2019 not fucking 1978.

Says it all really, You want violence then get in a ring or fuck off to the army. It's a football match where people go to funnily enough...watch football. If you want to be a smackhead and act like a prick then go to a place where it's welcomed. Unfortunately for you, a football stadium isn't one of them.

If you have to be smacked off your tits or pissed up to the eyeballs to show some passion for your team then I would call it a day pal

Football is a picture of society. Always has been.

You have those who have money sat in the good areas and those with less money and due to a feeling of either not listened to, heard or whatever vent their feelings on occasions like this.

It seems it is creeping back, both violence and the nasty comments.

Why is that, is it because that is the case in society. Look at how politicians talk to each other and about the public at times, look at the crime stats, seem to have risen

That was proper moody on saturday just felt like a powder keg ready to go off. I missed the bit at the front of 318 because I nipped to the bogs but as I came out there was a group going mad at some fella who the steward had taken out and he was showing his season ticket off telling everyone he was city.

Got a bit rowdy at the back too, a few lads going mad at one lad stood at the back, I have no idea why or what happened, but it cracked me up when one decided to leave early and offer the lad a straightener outside only for the lad at the back to point at the pitch and say "I'm watching the game pal" I think some people lose track of what they are actually there for.

the main lad at the back who thought he was an aeroplane all game was an absolute disgrace, his mate who insinuated fighting at full time was a muppet aswell, only for them to leave early knowing full well feathers were ruffled.

To be honest it shouldn't matter what time they kick off. However, its the mindless idiots who especially on derby day go out and drink themselves stupid. Its not only the youngsters as video evidence has proved. Unfortunately this particular game due to those involved, and it is a minority, needs to be set at an earlier time.
I’ve never seen a derby day without violence no matter which ground or whether it’s an early or late kick off time. Every single game. It wouldn't matter if it was a 9am kick off, there’d be scrapping.

Football is a picture of society. Always has been.

You have those who have money sat in the good areas and those with less money and due to a feeling of either not listened to, heard or whatever vent their feelings on occasions like this.

It seems it is creeping back, both violence and the nasty comments.

Why is that, is it because that is the case in society. Look at how politicians talk to each other and about the public at times, look at the crime stats, seem to have risen
Correct. There’s definitely a correlation.

I don’t mind a good scrap of both sides are up for it. Can’t abide bullies and can’t be doing with those who act the hard man and can’t back it up. And can’t be doing with Blue-on-Blue. But don’t mind a decent fair scrap.

Christ I’ve got mates who have beaten the shit out of each other for no reason at all other than one saying “fancy it or what?!” and they’ve been mates straight after it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.