Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

kippax 89

Anyone know the knob who sits in 235 family stand screaming at anyone who goes early,incident occurred Saturday.

Note his seat number and contact Lisa Eaton with full details.

I had been a SC holder with my son & daughter for years in 239 and about 7/8 years ago at the first home game of the new season a guy with his young son (aged about 6) was in the row in front (he had never been there previously). Almost from KO he was stood up screaming extremely foul language constantly. When he was asked to sit down he started threatening people. As everyone around had kids with them no-one confronted him, even though it was sorely tempting to do so. I contacted Lisa and he ended up with a 6 game ban and he had to sign an acceptable behaviour agreement before he came back. We never heard a peep from him after that :)

Anyone know the knob who sits in 235 family stand screaming at anyone who goes early,incident occurred Saturday.
I think you mean block 236, unless there's 2 of them. He was aggressively abusing people leaving early. Ive never left early but this guy is over the top and has done similar before. Too much drink or something!

I think you mean block 236, unless there's 2 of them. He was aggressively abusing people leaving early. Ive never left early but this guy is over the top and has done similar before. Too much drink or something!
Probably just a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.