Can Leicester City win the title again ?

He didn't sign them though. They were signed when he was there, but Leicester have always been director of football/scout driven in the transfer market.
Didn't sign them, but gave the club a direction of what and who we should be buying. Not all on him, but he certainly gave us a vision and promoted young players and gave them all time. As a man manager not good enough, and too cautious but he gets credit. No way Rodgers does what he's doing with Danny Simpson and Okazai in the team still.

PS. Ricard definitely his signing, he had him at Nice.

They will have to beat both City and Liverpool this month to give them the belief.

I don't see them beating us.

Play with tempo like we did against Burnley and we win.
Play like we did in our home games v ManUre, Wolves, Shaktar, Chelsea, even Watford and Dinamo Zagreb until we scored the first goal and we will get creamed.

Think they will beat the Dippers too.

C'mon City (Leicester for the League) , our boys for everything else !
CTID

Play with tempo like we did against Burnley and we win.
Play like we did in our home games v ManUre, Wolves, Shaktar, Chelsea, even Watford and Dinamo Zagreb until we scored the first goal and we will get creamed.

Think they will beat the Dippers too.

C'mon City (Leicester for the League) , our boys for everything else !
CTID

The Dippers have taken over the MANUre-We're-In-A-Spot-Of-Bovver-Ref mantle Gizza pen!

Vardy is amazing as he gets older he gets faster ! How can that be ? Truly an outstanding athlete, think how fast he would be if he had Russian genes in his family line !

Unfortunately, Leicester are more likely to drop points than Liverpool, so it probably won't happen. But I would hope so.

Well, we're probably out of it so I hope they do.
Nice to see iheanacho coming good though.

Rodgers seems to have really improved as a manager since Liverpool. I know they pushed us close in 2014 but they came late on the scene that season with 12/13 game winning run where Suarez was on fire, they were playing for the early blitz and scoring penalties and corners every game. Their overall football wasn't great, just 100mph stuff and they were vulnerable defensively. Current Leicester seem a lot more measured, move the ball well with great linkup between full backs and wide players. Also have the best defensive record despite losing an 80m defender. Even more impressive considering the quick turnaround from the dour stuff they played under Puel. Could tell they were turning into a serious side from the home game against them last season. They'd be in with a chance if they hadn't been robbed at Anfield.

They will have to beat both City and Liverpool this month to give them the belief.

I don't see them beating us.
Unless we change the midfield and get some flow and confidence I can see that game being a 1-4 on 21st December

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.