Hugh Ferris

Ferris is a professional PR man and journalist. He doesn't give the slightest shit about City. We're just another employer to him. So long as we drop the agreed amount of money in his bank account on the due date he's not bothered whether we win, lose or draw. There must be hundreds better out there than him.

Is it that same one who was on BBC Radio Manchester pre-game on Saturday saying how it’s not even a rivalry with United anymore because we always win and they are well down the table from us regularly?

Fuck me love, wind your neck in, on live radio chatting pure shit that will always come back to bite you. She was made to look a fool on those comments.

And we don’t always win against them neither. In the last 11 at the Etihad against United it’s 4 City wins 5 United wins and 2 draws!
Without looking up the stats i think our last 7 at theirs is better stats ?

I’ve generally been neutral on Ferris - I ignore him at the ground but his performance at the City Centre Parade last summer was shocking. I felt embarrassed for him.
Why embarrassed? I was fucking angry, not embarrassed

has that awful generic PR face and smile his mom couldn't like. Fake as fuck, each bone of his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.