Future Wingers

We need someone proper fast and left footed that can play on the left wing. The best player at the world at this role is of course Leroy Sané. but his injured and wants to join Bayern. It's not a coinsidence that our best performances by far have been when Sane plays on the left and Sterling on the right. Young players that fit the bill are Bailey, David Neres and Ikoné.

Don’t want sancho As he looks like his ego is huge and if he wanted out last time it would prob happen again .
To be fair on sancho he wanted out and has proved himself in another country
Look at foden, still can’t get a game for us
Sancho was right

Personally I think we should drop the hostility towards Jadon.
Let's look at raheem, left QPR to get game time at the dippers (like sancho did, he thought he was ready and he is).
Raz had a bit of an ego at the start of his career and now he is super grounded and probably the best spokesman for the game at the minute, who says he wont rub off on his little bro (his words). I was an over confident kid, most of us were, you grow up, you level out.
He can come back, he can grow up and he can become a legend at this club.
I'd happily accept him back and develop into a world class player. I'd not want to risk him going to scum 1 or scum 2 (both wear red) and becoming that next level player he has the potential to become.
If he wants to play for us great, if he doesnt please go to Madrid or barca, even chelsea. Just not to the rag, dippers or German rags.

To be fair on sancho he wanted out and has proved himself in another country
Look at foden, still can’t get a game for us
Sancho was right
Your right mate . And we’re only allowed one ego and that’s peps ha

Personally I think we should drop the hostility towards Jadon.
Let's look at raheem, left QPR to get game time at the dippers (like sancho did, he thought he was ready and he is).
Raz had a bit of an ego at the start of his career and now he is super grounded and probably the best spokesman for the game at the minute, who says he wont rub off on his little bro (his words). I was an over confident kid, most of us were, you grow up, you level out.
He can come back, he can grow up and he can become a legend at this club.
I'd happily accept him back and develop into a world class player. I'd not want to risk him going to scum 1 or scum 2 (both wear red) and becoming that next level player he has the potential to become.
If he wants to play for us great, if he doesnt please go to Madrid or barca, even chelsea. Just not to the rag, dippers or German rags.

Absolute spot on, every word. I just hope City think the same.

Samuel Chukweze from Villareal? Born 1999 and is fast, technical and left footed. Plays right mid like Sané did before joining City. Could convert him into a Sané type of player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.