Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve earned the right to play whatever team we like. So yes, let’s take a look at some of our youngsters. I don’t think Pep will field a take-the-piss XI.

That said, I’m taken by some of @Ric’s selections and look forward to Scott Carson playing a blinder.

Last edited:
We’ve earned the right to play whatever team we like. So yes, let’s take a look at some of our youngsters. I don’t think Pep will field a take-the-piss XI.

That said, I’m taken by some of @Ric’s selections and look forward to Scott Carson playing a blinder.
If I could pick the team I'd start with Frank Carson in net.

Garcia in at cb, fern in at dm

Oh and it would be nice to see what all the hype is about this lad they call foden

And maybe get cancelo on as well

How's that for a start
Why are multiple people in this thread genuinely saying Fernandinho should start in this meaningless dead rubber game...... I mean it's impossible becase he's suspended, but even if he was available it would be ridiculous to play him here

Won't be much of an idea of the side until the kids team is announced earlier in the day.

UEFA don't give a fuck about us, so fuck the integrity of the competition.

I'd quite like us the play our real kids in this Delap, Palmer etc and leave the under 19's to fight for qualification themselves.

It impacts the integrity of the competition - Pep's very words - because UEFA have always been concerned about integrity haven't they.

Expect a stupidly strong lineup, we'll likely win but suffer another injury along the way.

The league has gone - priority wise FA Cup and CL, hopefully we can be somewhere near full strength come February (Pep rotate your key players over Xmas PLEASE)

Are you taking a top 4 finish as a given then John?

bravo
cancelo
otamendi
garcia
mendy
rodri
foden
gundogan
jesus
mahrez
bernabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.