Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Hi
Are there anyone qualified enough to spare 15 mins and make me a simple 20 / 30 plan for circuit training in my garage. I'm not sure what exercises should follow which for maximum fat burn?
I have dumbells, heavy bag , weight machine . I think most should be cardio or body weight exercises. In just not sure where to start.
Cheers

Hi
Are there anyone qualified enough to spare 15 mins and make me a simple 20 / 30 plan for circuit training in my garage. I'm not sure what exercises should follow which for maximum fat burn?
I have dumbells, heavy bag , weight machine . I think most should be cardio or body weight exercises. In just not sure where to start.
Cheers

If it's maximum fat burn you're after, you can't beat (lol) the heavy bag.

Try getting hold of the Bas Rutten workouts:

If it's maximum fat burn you're after, you can't beat (lol) the heavy bag.

Try getting hold of the Bas Rutten workouts:

looks impressive but i was after a more varied workout but i will have a search for it and check it out

You could intersperse boxing with squats, pushups, crunches, dumbell presses etc etc.

30secs on, 30secs off. or 1/30, play with it depending on your fitness etc.
thats what i was after mate something like that but i was told ages ago that certain excercises need to follow certain exercises for maximum effect?

anyway....lo and be fucking hold.....i pulled my back on the train today lifting a case up for an old lady......its fucking killing now

A barman at my local who has always been in good shape but liked to have a laugh and the odd shot with the locals has recently turned into a fucking nightmare having gotten onto one of these intense diet/workout regimes. I understand somebody wants to get in shape but what is it with people that completely lose their shit on these programs. Hard to get a beer out of him as he struts around wanting to talk about his diet/ workout/diet/workout ad nauseum. Turned into a really boring ****!
Anyone who is too into one thing becomes a boring ****. They’re not experiencing enough different things to be interesting.

anyway....lo and be fucking hold.....i pulled my back on the train today lifting a case up for an old lady......its fucking killing now
Get a sports massage this week pal. Get it sorted. Only thing worse than a bad back is tooth ache or ear ache. Especially with Christmas coming up when you have some time off and want to relax, if you’re back’s bad you won’t be able to.

Can anybody recommend a bench that I can rest a barbell on to do flat bench and incline. Can’t find one anywhere. Not an Olympic bar. Max press will be 70 - 75 kg flat and 50 - 60 incline. Don’t want one with leg extension on the end. Any suggestions much appreciated.

4 weeks ago I torn my calf muscle. 3 days on crutches then some walking with pain for a few days.
Had a gentle recovery period, did as little as possible. Started with some light gym work and then running.
Had about 40 mins of football across 3 games and then managed half a game unhindered.
Now, my left hip is awful when I stand up from a chair. Must be tendons. Anyone had anything similar and have any tips?
I'm going to see a Physio again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.