VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Sorry none of the handballs should have been a pen. It should also be noted that:
a. I shouted for them in the ground
b. They may have been given against us.
c. We played really badly, and the scum were the better team on the day.

On Saturday, I fully expected the rags' penalty review to be given, and ours to be turned down.

And it really shouldn’t be like that.

Sorry none of the handballs should have been a pen. It should also be noted that:
a. I shouted for them in the ground
b. They may have been given against us.
c. We played really badly, and the scum were the better team on the day.

I think the Fred one is , he only puts his arm behind him when he realises the ball is going behind him

I didn't think it was a penalty personally. Certainly not clear cut. If that was given against us, I'd be livid. Theirs was a penalty, but based on precedent this year, absolutely not clear enough to overrule the referee. They're basically changing the rules to suit the situation.

I think if would have lost the game without any VAR incidents I'd have been absolutely gutted but in a weird way the VAR incidents gave me a totally different outlook.
We got beat twice on Saturday, off them red ****s and them VAR wankers, I actually didn't feel anything at the final whistle as VAR is dehumanizing me from football slowly but surely, no emotion as usual from a defeat, no dropping of the stomach realising utd had beaten us, zilch nada nish absolutely nothing.
And it'll only get worse. I'll get to the point where I won't watch it live, or go to a match, I'll either look at updates on my phone or tune in for the results at 5 oclock.
Love my club.
Love my football.
But it's dying a slow, painful death through the corruption that is VAR.
i didnt cheer our goal....i couldnt be arsed...thats how its got me now.
ive asked my lad if hes bothered if we sell our season cards (me 35 years him 7 years) and he said hes not. i think im going to get rid and see what happens at the end of season. i simply can not be arsed with getting wound up about the corrupt var decisions every week. the league is done . exactly how they wanted it. and if people think we are going to win the champions league then they are deluded as it will not be allowed to happen.

I didn't think it was a penalty personally. Certainly not clear cut. If that was given against us, I'd be livid. Theirs was a penalty, but based on precedent this year, absolutely not clear enough to overrule the referee. They're basically changing the rules to suit the situation.
And have been all season!

Not all of our chances are easy tap ins though. We create lots of intricate passages of play resulting in difficult chances - the type of chances other teams struggle to create. This is partially why our chances to goal ration is so poor this season, although we do miss some absolute sitters at times. We are not alone here though.

Even if we do improve in our finishing next season, and we play to our absolute strength, we could still conceivably get screwed over. Just one or two bent games at key points in the season will be enough to kill off any hope, especially against a title rival.

pep is a master at working on something new, and if the look on his face when asked about being 14 points behind liverpool ?? he said its because of bad mistakes by the team and things out of our hands ?? that for me means only one thing he wants more goals next season, he said it before when asked about the chances we missed in games its his big pet hate missed chances

the club is ready to spend and spend big money ? and a world class striker is top of that list and mbappe is pep first choice, now does that mean somebody has to be sold to fit another striker or forward player into the squad then the sale of sane would make sense, then the real problem is at the back and a couple of centre backs are a must to shut up shop with this new dream team pep wants and will get next season, forget the price it may all cost ? money has been made in new sponsorship and kits deals and some shares been made available, so we could easy spend £500 million and still be alright with any FFP rules

today i watched the after match interview pep did at the weekend and i could see the future in his eyes and hear in his voice he means business ?? and i even believe him when he said no new seasons in the winter window no panic signings and he wants a clean slate in the summer and the new build will rock the world of football, this will be pep last team he builds at manchester city and he will get it right

pep is a master at working on something new, and if the look on his face when asked about being 14 points behind liverpool ?? he said its because of bad mistakes by the team and things out of our hands ?? that for me means only one thing he wants more goals next season, he said it before when asked about the chances we missed in games its his big pet hate missed chances

the club is ready to spend and spend big money ? and a world class striker is top of that list and mbappe is pep first choice, now does that mean somebody has to be sold to fit another striker or forward player into the squad then the sale of sane would make sense, then the real problem is at the back and a couple of centre backs are a must to shut up shop with this new dream team pep wants and will get next season, forget the price it may all cost ? money has been made in new sponsorship and kits deals and some shares been made available, so we could easy spend £500 million and still be alright with any FFP rules

today i watched the after match interview pep did at the weekend and i could see the future in his eyes and hear in his voice he means business ?? and i even believe him when he said no new seasons in the winter window no panic signings and he wants a clean slate in the summer and the new build will rock the world of football, this will be pep last team he builds at manchester city and he will get it right
I hope you are right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.