John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very poor Jonathan Woodgate.. Whoever scouted him just read the media reports. I'm good on the ball in an empty room...

If that were true that would be somehow less frustrating, but in actuality Stones has had two prolonged periods of looking like the real deal at City, which makes his continued failure to find consistency and step up even more disappointing. He could be the player we need, but right now he isn’t and he probably never will be.

If that were true that would be somehow less frustrating, but in actuality Stones has had two prolonged periods of looking like the real deal at City, which makes his continued failure to find consistency and step up even more disappointing. He could be the player we need, but right now he isn’t and he probably never will be.

Its been a while since he has too. The signs are not good.

Pep was on at him about his lack of positive demeanor on Saturday, as he took an age to make a short pass and then just ambled around without any alertness. All he did in response was point and say but the balls down there now. Not what Pep was looking for and he was fuming about it with his bench colleagues.

To be honest if what is being said here is true then it is quite damning in terms of where stones is and his overall attitude.

Looks hammered to me. Don’t think Pep will like this

Probably sums up where he is at the moment in his life.

Every time I think of his performance on Saturday I get angry, I haven't felt this angry in a long long time about a player. If he didn't get injured he wasn't going to be substitued which is the scary thing.

Heard from a few that he was living with Guardiola for a while after his shenanigans. Think he’s about done drinking at last chance saloon, as his mentality doesn’t seem to have improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.