Parking Fine (Store Street NCP Car Park)

If your card was not debited, the machine would not have issued a ticket mate... Check with your bank to see if a transaction was even attempted and/or refused ... Don't ignore it, it will get worse, ring NCP up and chat to them .... Sounds like you don't have a leg to stand on without your ticket, I never bin mine, straight in the door panel and there they stay for months .... :-)

If your card was not debited, the machine would not have issued a ticket mate... Check with your bank to see if a transaction was even attempted and/or refused ... Don't ignore it, it will get worse, ring NCP up and chat to them .... Sounds like you don't have a leg to stand on without your ticket, I never bin mine, straight in the door panel and there they stay for months .... :-)
thats what i cant get my head around. cant see anything on online statement but ticket came out the machine like normal. in hindsight i should have kept it but in any normal circumstance why would you

thats what i cant get my head around. cant see anything on online statement but ticket came out the machine like normal. in hindsight i should have kept it but in any normal circumstance why would you
I would ring NCP and just ask why you have been issued a penalty fine when you were correctly displaying your ticket, ask them for proof, be diplomatic though as if you wade in they will shut you down .... The fine will Incease day by day unless you contact em mate ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.