Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

What a disgrace !! Someone shouting and swearing at a football match.

Getting reported for that is even more bizarre. Fair play to him as well for having a go at the early leavers. 2-1 down with 5 minutes to go in a derby, why would you leave....

Take out the knob head bit, and you are doing the same, you are having a go at him for having an opinion, I really don't know why people argue on here about people leaving early, they have paid there money and can leave the ground when ever they like, before you have a go at me I stayed until the end at Wembley vs Gillingham, but I have no problem with people leaving the stadium when they like

It's a fucking tedious argument that pops up on here every week. Fans can support the team as they see fit, not as Billy Big Blue dictates.

What a disgrace !! Someone shouting and swearing at a football match.

Getting reported for that is even more bizarre. Fair play to him as well for having a go at the early leavers. 2-1 down with 5 minutes to go in a derby, why would you leave....
Being aggressive to fellow blues (or anyone) isn't a good thing mate.

Clearly we have different standards of what we consider acceptable behaviour. As far as I’m concerned, families with children in the FAMILY STAND are entitled to not have some deranged nutter screaming ‘you fucking ****, wanker, piece of shit’ constantly more or less from KO for no apparent reason. The fact that this cretin then compounded things by threatening multiple people meant he was lucky to get away with only a temporary ban.

Exactly, it's the family stand with young kids in attendance.

It's a fucking tedious argument that pops up on here every week. Fans can support the team as they see fit, not as Billy Big Blue dictates.
I know mate, if people leave early and miss goals, then they loose out not the people staying, so why is that person staying that bothered about a person paying good money missing out on goals? As long as they enjoy the game and stay to the end, why worry about other people? It baffles me, people leave early for various reasons and it is individual choice, but it now seems if you enter the ground your choice to leave when you like is taken away from you

I know mate, if people leave early and miss goals, then they loose out not the people staying, so why is that person staying that bothered about a person paying good money missing out on goals? As long as they enjoy the game and stay to the end, why worry about other people? It baffles me, people leave early for various reasons and it is individual choice, but it now seems if you enter the ground your choice to leave when you like is taken away from you

City are missing a trick. They should lock us all in ;)

Being aggressive to fellow blues (or anyone) isn't a good thing mate.

Never said it was

It depends what you mean by aggressive. If it’s a few words about leaving early I don’t really see the problem. Obviously if it’s violence it’s not good.

I’ll be honest like many I’m getting sick of having constantly get up and down for people leaving. I just don’t get it. I have people sat near me who arrive at 15 minutes and leave at 75. I then see these same people sat in the train station on the way back - why bother going at all.

I’d also say bad language and shouting is part of football. If you don’t like that then why go?? Some of things said where I’m sat on Saturday - abusing shaw in particular, we’d all get banned.

Take out the knob head bit, and you are doing the same, you are having a go at him for having an opinion, I really don't know why people argue on here about people leaving early, they have paid their money and can leave the ground when ever they like, before you have a go at me I stayed until the end at Wembley vs Gillingham, but I have no problem with people leaving the stadium when they like
If we were winning 2-1 most of them would have stayed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.